OWLS - V - Espanyol (Friendly) omdt

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You're an idiot. 

I maybe, but I found that 45 mins absolutely boring and Laboured, lacking pace or penetration up front and wtf was Joao supposed to be doing?.

I only hope whoever comes in can get some energy out of that squad.

Impressed with Harris from what I saw in 2nd half, first time I've seen him for us. Direct and good dribbling skills, a left sided winger makes such a difference for us. Who was the last proper one we had- couldn't call Helan one. Brunt? Harris seems similar to Aarons but hopefully less injury prone.

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

I maybe, but I found that 45 mins absolutely boring and Laboured, lacking pace or penetration up front and wtf was Joao supposed to be doing?.

Storming out after 45 mins of a pre-season friendly - which we were drawing.

Grow up ffs.

We were good 2nd half btw. T

1 minute ago, swfc-dan said:

Impressed with Harris from what I saw in 2nd half, first time I've seen him for us. Direct and good dribbling skills, a left sided winger makes such a difference for us. Who was the last proper one we had- couldn't call Helan one. Brunt? Harris seems similar to Aarons but hopefully less injury prone.

Thought he was one of the few positives.

not bad against strong opposition, that should be up to speed already as they're in the Europa thingie. Iron out some bits of rust, get a manager in and a couple of players soon and we'll be ready. Despite everything that's gone on with Bruce, there are plenty of positives to take into the real thing.

Harris is a brilliant little player, quick direct and the ball sticks to his feet really looking forward to seeing more of him

3 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It was a friendly FFS

Season starts in 6 days so nobody wants to get injured.

IMO played well.

UTO