Nestor Lorenzo

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Whether there's anything in this or not, I'd hope we're way past the recommendation stage by now. 

do you think chansiri will appoint someone off his own bat without taking advice ?

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, torryowl said:

do you think chansiri will appoint someone off his own bat without taking advice ?

Do you think he'd appoint a manager on recommendation from someone he probably doesn't even know? We're a week away from kick-off, 12 days from deadline...I'd hope he's close to an appointment, not still taking name drops. 

13 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Do you think he'd appoint a manager on recommendation from someone he probably doesn't even know? We're a week away from kick-off, 12 days from deadline...I'd hope he's close to an appointment, not still taking name drops. 

we don't know but i'd be amazed if he appointed someone without  taking advice......i'll ask again who would you take advice from Paxo, some agent who's pushing his client  or poch…...  

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

we don't know but i'd be amazed if he appointed someone without  taking advice......i'll ask again who would you take advice from Paxo, some agent who's pushing his client  or poch…...  

I'd hope it takes more than nepotism to get the Wednesday job. Lorenzo has not managed before. Huge gamble on a mate Poch wants to give a leg up. Like or loathe Paixao, he's advised Chansiri for years now, and has no doubt earned his trust in the process. 

1 hour ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Is it just me or do you find when you read the Sun, your mind uses an Angry cockney accent to vocalise the words?

"And Poch can put in a good word to Owls owner Dejphon Chansiri about English-speaking Lorenzo."

I think they should do an audio podcast with Ray Winston as Narator...

lol

• Haha 3