Hope this guys wrong

Just now, owls maniac said:

Also I’m led to believe DC has actually invested a fair bit on the training ground. 

Uninformed poo  

Believe Fat head requested some upgrades. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Worth noting that in the last four years, even with Jos in charge for portions of those season, we haven't finished lower than 15th? 

If we look like going down in January DC will sack the manager and get 3 premier league loans in. We have the resources to deal with a situation like that, unlike clubs like Millwall or Reading. 

The rise of the information superhighway gives us access to more experts than we knew ever existed. Experts on everything. Here we have someone I've never heard of who has worked out of this league before a ball has been kicked. 

My worthless two penneth is that Cardiff (managed by a bloke a can't stand) are now  following a model Watford and  Burnley have successfully adapted. Don't spend big when you get to the promised land, and regroup if you get relegated. This article has them down for bottom half of the league.

He talks a good game. But he is sponsored by a gambling  company, and I don't think for one minute his employers odds will reflect his article.

And I'm having a cheeky fiver on Cardiff to finish top 6 and another to finish top 2.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

The rise of the information superhighway gives us access to more experts than we knew ever existed. Experts on everything. Here we have someone I've never heard of who has worked out of this league before a ball has been kicked. 

My worthless two penneth is that Cardiff (managed by a bloke a can't stand) are now  following a model Watford and  Burnley have successfully adapted. Don't spend big when you get to the promised land, and regroup if you get relegated. This article has them down for bottom half of the league.

He talks a good game. But he is sponsored by a gambling  company, and I don't think for one minute his employers odds will reflect his article.

And I'm having a cheeky fiver on Cardiff to finish top 6 and another to finish top 2.

Colin is the championship guru. Madness to have them as anything but top 6. 

2 hours ago, TrueOwl said:

Impossible to predict our season as of right now. If we're going with what we have right now under Bullen then I think lower mid table is pretty nailed on. Some decent loans and an astute appointment with a bit on luck we could be competing for sixth but anything more than that is going to require serious investment, and massive amounts of luck which is not the Wednesday way.

Or.. Fletcher and Rhodes finishing crosses from Harris or Reach off..Lee marauding and scoring and Westwood and his back 4/5 getting back to record breaking form...come on man!!  Can't you smell the newly grown desso and the lime wash?

• Haha 1

During my time watching Wednesday I have twice seen us get promoted from this league back to the top English league.

Once with Wilko with a team built by JC the second time was with Ron Atkinson. My honest opinion is that today we don’t have one single player who could earn a regular place in either of those two teams. What we currently have at S6 is a squad of very poor to average players who will struggle to achieve a top half finish. Promotion seem light years away..

If we start the season in same form as the 2nd half of last season we’ll be in the playoffs. We have an easy start. Lets just comeback to him with constructive feedback when top of the league after 6 games. 

3 hours ago, mark1948 said:

I thought we upgraded Middlewood Road. So where he gets rubbish training facilities from I don't know.

To be fair his comments about the club not investing in infrastructure, needing to, and describing the training facilities as being poor are spot on. But there’s no way that Wednesday will finish anywhere near 22nd

I think the fact we have no manager at the moment and have been under a soft embargo from the outside probably looks much more of a mess than it actually is. I agree with the idea that it's clickbait rubbish (haven't actually read it) using a big club with a fanbase that isn't shy on giving it's opinion.