Hope this guys wrong

Kept scrolling down and down and down. Saying we relied on brilliance from Reach and Forestieri. FF scored one worldie and was out for huge chunks of season. Reach scored a few but we were hardly reliant on him.

He got some things right but failed to mention the difference between the first half of the season when we had tasche man and were a complete mess and the second half when we were much better under Judas and top 6 form. 

Load of rubbish anyway but how anyone can predict anything when they don't even know who our manager is going to be, I don't know. Smacks of an insider looking in and taking the bits covered by Sky. 

Didn't our defensive and attacking stats improve significantly once Jos was gone? Plus, the addition of Harris should help with some of our supply problems.

I'm believing more and more that we'll do well to keep hold of Rhodes, starting him with Fletcher up front. Both know where the back of the net is, and offer us something different. Get balls into the box, and we should be laughing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobness said:

I'm believing more and more that we'll do well to keep hold of Rhodes, starting him with Fletcher up front. Both know where the back of the net is, and offer us something different. Get balls into the box, and we should be laughing. 

In theory, if fletcher and Rhodes can form an understanding they should be able to tee them up all day for each other, add in Harris putting balls into the box and it should be difficult to defend against.

In theory.