BREAKING NEWS - Embargo Lifted.

Can we guarantee promotion with a free spending philosophy ?

Can we attain promotion over a three year cycle within a £39 million loss over three year period ?

I would argue that the answer to both scenarios is a big fat no. Never the less where we are is comfortable, competitive and enjoyable with a couple of shrewd purchases added to 2 or 3 well researched loans and a decent manager we could get there or there abouts with that little bit of luck. 

Enjoy the season fingers crossed. WAWAW

I assume this puts to rest the supposed questions looming over the sale of our stadium. I've oft been a critic of DC's handling of issues, but if he's gotten the club out of the woods here, he deserves a massive well done. Hopefully lots of lessons learned!

Hughton a week ago - “A very good club but this is not the right time for me”

Hughton on hearing the Umbongo is lifted - “As I was saying recently, I’d love to manage Sheffield Wednesday, I’m ready to go”

Steve Bruce on hearing the Umbongo is lifted - “Oh dear, I thought Mr Chansiri was lying when he said the Umbongo was going to be lifted. I think we’ve f***ed up fellas”.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

I assume this puts to rest the supposed questions looming over the sale of our stadium. I've oft been a critic of DC's handling of issues, but if he's gotten the club out of the woods here, he deserves a massive well done. Hopefully lots of lessons learned!

Send him a letter or an email saying well done. I bet he doesn't get many of those compare to the ones complaining about something.

Credit where it's due, well done Mr C.

• Like 1