Kop closed for Espanyol game on Sunday

The Owls host La Liga side Espanyol on Sunday for our final friendly ahead of the new Championship campaign (3.00pm).

With long queues expected on the day, there is still time to book your tickets in advance to avoid unnecessary waiting times.

Tickets are available to purchase at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop until 1.30pm on matchday, while the South Stand Ticket Office opens at the same time on Sunday.

The Owls Megastore will be open at 10.00am and for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

WEDNESDAY V ESPANYOL TICKET PRICES

Adults: £15
Under 21s and over 65s: £10
Under 17s: £5

Please note that the North Stand and South Stand only are open for this fixture.

Owlstalk Shop

If I didn't live abroad I would definitely be in the south stand for this. I guess @marconi is on a wind up about prices, £15 is nothing. Espanyol is a great club, our squad has been playing well and you never know there might be a potential manager in the director's box.

Get down Hillsborough and enjoy

• Like 2

Guest The Claw

Selective would be an understatement to say the least. Season ticket holders on the south and north get first dibs, are the Kop season ticket holders second class? 

Edited by The Claw

49 minutes ago, The Claw said:

Selective would be an understatement to say the least. Season ticket holders on the south and north get first dibs, are the Kop season ticket holders second class? 

don't want your type soiling our seats on the North :duntmatter: