1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I think his excuse at the time for this is that he was just waving to his friends in the crowd.
I think his friends were called Adolf and Benito.

Yes - his expression is one of fondness or perhaps they just still owed him 50 euros

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I can certainly see the freedom of speech issue. But people also have the right to stand against what they say.

Racists' free speech is normally 'send em back', when asked, but you've got a black mate, they reply, ' yeah, but he's alright'.

Imagine being a black player and he's appointed to your club - your heart would sink.

The importance and beauty of symmetry is widely seen throughout them natural world. For SWFC to recover it’s position amongst the elite of English football will requires its own symmetry. The decline of the club may well be dated to the September day when Alcock took his dive after the glance from Paolo and so to achieve the necessary symmetry and bring the club back to its rightful place the return of Paulo is a must.

37 minutes ago, the monk said:

Not chuntering pal just typing .                You mentioned a manager having a Saturday off for his daughters wedding in a thread about Di Canio being manager 

A bloke who designed his own get out and went missing for weeks  in italy 

Maybe so but I don't want Di Canio as manager, and that's down to his ability not his political views like some of the loonies in here. 

6 minutes ago, Animis said:

Racists' free speech is normally 'send em back', when asked, but you've got a black mate, they reply, ' yeah, but he's alright'.

Imagine being a black player and he's appointed to your club - your heart would sink.

He signed black players at Swindon and Sunderland ffs.

16 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

People are entitled to their political views, as long as they fall in line

with the facist left agenda....

Absolutely, if not you are a bigot who needs to be euthanized apparently. Hypocrisy is staggering.

2 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

You want a Marxist country you can always phuk off overseas...

And if you want some turbot, you can always head off to the fishmongers.

But even allowing your observation to be true (and I think that could be debated), I struggle to see its relevance in this context. 

To expand a little, my point is that there is no threat to Mr Di Canio's freedom of speech. His views may well be subject to angry criticism, in my view rightly so.

11 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Usually I would back Labour, but refuse to back Corbyn and whilst he is at the helm I certainly will not vote for anything Corbyn or Labour.

I hope that helps you understand me a little better.

So... you're a pinco liberal jelly belly willy wobbler then?:rolleyes: