16 minutes ago, vulva said:

The facism thing is just noise. I’m bored of QPR   at home, Wigan away. Not bothered if we recruit a successful manager that bums goats, because I quite fancy a trip to the new Spurs stadium. 

What I find odd is that Im led to believe that people won’t want a manager based on the colour of his skin yet 90 odd percent of Wednesdayites would want Hughton to be manager. 

How can that be right ?

Sorry for saying it if you’re offended in any way

19 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I wouldn't care if Hitler came back from Argentina and got us promoted, I've been to Derby about 8 times now ffs.

I think its wildy acknowleged Adolf was a vile racist, and he helped setup an indistrialised killing machine on the continent to nutralise anyone who wasn't either part of the master race or part of the programme. 

In his defence.... I belive the trains ran on time, and Stalin and Mao also murdered millions, and probably more statistically.

Now apart from giving Leon Clarke and Paul Alcock a clip I don't think Di Canio is in their league. 

Putting his politics aside, I don't want him anywhere near the club, as we still haven't recovered from his flouncing around with Paul Alcock, and his betrayal of thaw club after the event. 

Guest Bulgaria
26 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

‘ The facism thing is just noise’

Owlstalk sinks to a new low. Well done.

Whoosh....

10 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

Yeah you’re probably right. Anyway I’ve always preferred Carbone.

Bloke who used to live near me at the time told me that his daughter met the pair of them when they visited the children's hospital (she was a nurse). Said Di Canio was a lovely guy, perfect gentleman and Carbone was a miserable little sod who was "thick as two short planks"

8 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

Well if it’s a choice between the two I’d go for Corbyn, he’s got to be a better football manager than Di Canio.

You must be crackers mate, I wouldn't let Corbyn loose with my Fifa team ffs

Edited by robowl4life
  • Haha 1