5 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

No, it would go against his ability to draw breath.

I'm aware of his right wing supposedly fascist views, but you saying someone deserves killing for their views kind of is the same thing that he's believing in...

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

I'm aware of his right wing supposedly fascist views, but you saying someone deserves killing for their views kind of is the same thing that he's believing in...

So you aren't as dumb as you come across, either that or you have found the ability to use google.

Either way, congrats.

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Our fans couldn’t handle him. Too much character and bottle. They’d prefer a Stuart Gray type that goes to weddings on a Saturday. 

Love it. :laugh: Can't believe we actually accepted our manager going to a wedding on a matchday wtf.

The facism thing is just noise. I’m bored of QPR   at home, Wigan away. Not bothered if we recruit a successful manager that bums goats, because I quite fancy a trip to the new Spurs stadium. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ibbo48 said:

Freedom of speech is long gone.

Can anyone tell me that that they feel comfortable with saying what they really think anymore?

Nope, everyone is offended by something these days, and the left wing loonies falling over each other to look more politically correct than the next man has me scared to leave my house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, vulva said:

The facism thing is just noise. I’m bored of QPR   at home, Wigan away. Not bothered if we recruit a successful manager that bums goats, because I quite fancy a trip to the new Spurs stadium. 

I wouldn't care if Hitler came back from Argentina and got us promoted, I've been to Derby about 8 times now ffs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Our fans couldn’t handle him. Too much character and bottle. They’d prefer a Stuart Gray type that goes to weddings on a Saturday. 

True I would prefer Stuart Gray,  on his footballing credentials alone never mind everything else. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I wouldn't care if Hitler came back from Argentina and got us promoted, I've been to Derby about 8 times now ffs.

Exactly. I know exactly where to park at Barnsley. The whole thing needs spicing up. I need to get lost in Watford, and confused by roundabouts in Southampton. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

So basically he would agree he needs euthenizing. That's an interesting idea.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

‘ The facism thing is just noise’

Owlstalk sinks to a new low. Well done.

2 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

‘ The facism thing is just noise’

Owlstalk sinks to a new low. Well done.

According to a very poor online hack, it's not our manager that bums goats.

Edit: Quoted wrong person, but the thing about bumming goats still has been mis attributed 

Edited by Salmonbones

3 minutes ago, Furious George said:

As long as we can euthanise him and not euthanize him.

euthanize

verb
eu·tha·nize | \ ˈyü-thə-ˌnīz

\
variants: or less commonly euthanatize \ yü-ˈtha-nə-ˌtīz

\
euthanized also euthanatized; euthanizing also euthanatizing

Definition of euthanize

transitive verb

: to subject to euthanasia

Post not poster.

Is actually quite well observed on here.

It's not so well observed in real life.

That's why freedom of speech is difficult, because people get a bit cross when they hear something they don't like.

Edited by Rev Owl