London meeting

Isn’t Amadeu Paxaio part of the senior team ??   Fairly sure I saw him at Hillsborough today

The way people go on about him I thought he was DC right hand man, would have thought he be involved in any meetings 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Isn’t Amadeu Paxaio part of the senior team ??   Fairly sure I saw him at Hillsborough today

The way people go on about him I thought he was DC right hand man, would have thought he be involved in any meetings 

yep already done that in the Directors box thread mate 

image.png.360ce26b153f9d2e88ceb49156701510.png

39 minutes ago, Bluey9 said:

According to Bullen Chansiri is still out of the country so this looks like another bull..it thread 

Just my guess DC is back in the country and bullen didn't want to speculate on today's meeting best to say nothing 

39 minutes ago, Bluey9 said:

According to Bullen Chansiri is still out of the country so this looks like another bull..it thread 

I don’t know as if Bullen was ever going to give a full itinerary of DCs movements to the local press. Surely he’s just saying ‘DC has been away, he wasn’t here today and I’ve got nothing more to say about that’.

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Could have sworn I saw DC’s young un leaving the ground about an hour and a half before kick off. So maybe they’re back in the country. 

Could be wrong though. 

Hope you're right amigo but Bullen said he is still said he was still out of the country in one of his interviews 

I hope they get it sorted early in the week 

Its doing my head in 

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Has he ever been an employee of SWFC?