London meeting

34 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

According to my source (honest Pete), this time, DC pretended to go out for a fag, saying, "Two's up (indicating his pack of Capstan Full Strength), so back in a mo, Paixo", then bombed outside and jumped into a waiting car, to be whisked off to a private airport ready for a a swift flight to London. Apparently, he has used a few similar methods of escape, culminating in trips to All Siam, Yorkshire Wildlife Park and Spearmint Rhino, depending on his mood or Rich man's needs.

Honest Pete says that Paixo has recently developed a dependency for Hendo's and rarely strays too far now from a sauce source.

At last, someone really ITK.

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 25/07/2019 at 16:05, casbahowl said:

Why indeed eh?

I’m just repeating the information given to me just over an hour ago by one of the attendees.

The same person who told me that 13 players were being released at the end of last season and I conveyed in “The night of the long knives thread”!

Do you have any information on the meeting??

Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, DHOWL said:

Do you have any information on the meeting??

Thanks in advance 

Well we know they might have met but we aren't sure who, where or when. Even why is open to question but it probably might have happened, maybe.

I hope that clarifies things.

On 29/07/2019 at 12:40, killamarshtrekowl said:

If he can't afford a new shirt for his kid, how does he expect us to?:Chansiri:

'Course he can't afford it !!!!

He;s just spent all this months pocket money buying a bloody football ground.WTF:

• Haha 2