London meeting

Guest mkowl

So can we just accept DC is on his family holiday, until that is completed then there will be no new manager coming in.

I am sure he is still doing work but like any of us who are supposed to be on holiday then his wife will be nagging him if he is

4 hours ago, mkowl said:

So can we just accept DC is on his family holiday, until that is completed then there will be no new manager coming in.

I am sure he is still doing work but like any of us who are supposed to be on holiday then his wife will be nagging him if he is

In fact the timezone difference allows him to have fun with the family and work during the same day quite nicely.

On 28/07/2019 at 18:26, Royal_D said:

Isn’t Amadeu Paxaio part of the senior team ??   Fairly sure I saw him at Hillsborough today

The way people go on about him I thought he was DC right hand man, would have thought he be involved in any meetings 

According to my source (honest Pete), this time, DC pretended to go out for a fag, saying, "Two's up (indicating his pack of Capstan Full Strength), so back in a mo, Paixo", then bombed outside and jumped into a waiting car, to be whisked off to a private airport ready for a a swift flight to London. Apparently, he has used a few similar methods of escape, culminating in trips to All Siam, Yorkshire Wildlife Park and Spearmint Rhino, depending on his mood or Rich man's needs.

Honest Pete says that Paixo has recently developed a dependency for Hendo's and rarely strays too far now from a sauce source.

• Haha 2