Parking at Hillsboro on Sunday?.

12 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Howdo folks .

Can anyone help me with where the best place to park is at God's own stadium to avoid a parking ticket?.

Anywhere around the ground that’s not on a yellow line or on the pavement.

Not going to be a big crowd.

Be careful close to the tram route.Most of it is a Clearway that continues for about 30 yards up the side roads especially near the park.It looks like you can park as there are no yellow lines but you will get a ticket.Happens every match

5 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Howdo folks .

Can anyone help me with where the best place to park is at God's own stadium to avoid a parking ticket?.

To avoid a ticket, in my experience park somewhere near grenoside

Its like a shark frenzy for fkn wardens on matchdays

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, The only way is S6 said:

He's bought a moped.  Parking stress was killing him. 

Give me the licence plate, I'll kick it over. 

Park anywhere in Middlewood Park Village. No trouble, no restrictions, quiet residential  area. Then simply walk half mile on flat to Leppings Lane end, past Asda and chippy.

Sat nav S6 1RS.

Parked there for years no trouble.

No queues either leaving.

Edited by Bolsterstone Owl

3 hours ago, Cobnar owl said:

Be careful close to the tram route.Most of it is a Clearway that continues for about 30 yards up the side roads especially near the park.It looks like you can park as there are no yellow lines but you will get a ticket.Happens every match

yer got my 1 and only parking ticket near barracks 3 years ago, locals told me they do hundreds every home match , instead of having double yellow lines there is 20 yards back from main road what looks like a large lollipop sign ,park between that and main road and you 100% will get a ticket ,double yellow lines don't make our wonderful council money. 

Guest mkowl
31 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Claywheels Lane

Shush FFS

You should say it's always really packed, never any space ever 2 hours before ko wouldn't ever bother trying, always look for somewhere else as you would be mad to try.