FAO MR CHANSIRI - The final fans choice!

The final five!  

754 members have voted

1. 1. The last leg! The final 5!

• Giovanni van Bronckhorst
    • Chris Hughton
    • Ian Holloway
    • Gary Rowett
    • Danny Cowley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/19 at 19:50

Just now, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

And been pretty arrogant/demeaning when talking about us as an opposing manager as I recall?

and he signed Ben Marshall and then didn't play him just to stub us out. The swine!

*I have zero evidence he signed Ben Marshall and then didn't play him just to stub us out.

• Haha 2

Chris Houghton for me.

Has International experience,  a great record with Ireland and Liverpool, and a great CV.

The fact he's been out of the game a long time doesn't worry me, as he always speaks well on the radio and Tv.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

and he signed Ben Marshall and then didn't play him just to stub us out. The swine!

*I have zero evidence he signed Ben Marshall and then didn't play him just to stub us out.

I firmly believe this would have happened...had it happened...if at all

1 minute ago, longreach said:

I firmly believe this would have happened...had it happened...if at all

Exactly!

Also one of his pupils is always a bit bigger than the other giving him the un-trustable look of a Bond villain.

*Again. No proof.

van Bronckhorst - Is this wishful thinking on a large scale or has he actually declared an interest?

Sounds good, maybe too good ...  :mellow:

Hughton - NEVER my choice and (apparently) he's already turned down the offer, so fk him  :dry:

Holloway - (apparently) Wants the job and experienced enough not to buckle under the weight of expectation

He'd connect well with the fans and put smiles back on faces  :rolleyes:

Rowett - Dunno, might get an early-season bounce

Keep thinking how boring Derby were away from home and how quickly things turned bad for him at Stoke  :unsure:

Cowley(s) - Too similar (IMO) to Paul Hurst joining Ipswich last season

Just think we're too big a challenge, too soon  :sad:

2 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

van Bronckhorst - Is this wishful thinking on a large scale or has he actually declared an interest?

Sounds good, maybe too good ...  :mellow:

Hughton - NEVER my choice and (apparently) he's already turned down the offer, so fk him  :dry:

Holloway - (apparently) Wants the job and experienced enough not to buckle under the weight of expectation

He'd connect well with the fans and put smiles back on faces  :rolleyes:

Rowett - Dunno, might get an early-season bounce

Keep thinking how boring Derby were away from home and how quickly things turned bad for him at Stoke  :unsure:

Cowley(s) - Too similar (IMO) to Paul Hurst joining Ipswich last season

Just think we're too big a challenge, too soon  :sad:

Bloody hell Ethel. snap out of this malady!

WhisperedPoisedEelelephant-small.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blue and white said:

If Derby can lure Phillip Cocu to be there manager, GVB is not unrealistic for us.

Yes but Derby have the advantage of being a southern club whereas we’re undoubtedly in the north. Those following us the 80s know what I mean.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I think we're still pursuing Hughton, surely if Rowell was the choice he'd be in by now?

If Biggs is right that Rowett has been in touch expressing his desire to come to Hillsborough and do the job but not got anywhere...you'd have to hope that means Chansiri has got his targets set on someone specific.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

If Biggs is right that Rowett has been in touch expressing his desire to come to Hillsborough and do the job but not got anywhere...you'd have to hope that means Chansiri has got his targets set on someone specific.

Yeah, Pulis

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1