FAO MR CHANSIRI - The final fans choice!

The final five!  

754 members have voted

1. 1. The last leg! The final 5!

• Giovanni van Bronckhorst
    • Chris Hughton
    • Ian Holloway
    • Gary Rowett
    • Danny Cowley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/19 at 19:50

1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Gio or Hughton. Can't decide, voted for both.

Chris Hughton is the most suitable candidate by far for the short term.

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst is the future and by far the best name on there for the long term. Hughton is more realistic but I'd be ecstatic if we got either. GVB would be the most ambitious appointment. If DC brought in either of those two as a replacement for Bruce, it would be a genuine statement of intent, that would make the rest of the League take notice. Make it happen DC, show some ambition and you'll finally get us back to the PL, at long last. Appoint a typical name or an has been or a never was and sadly the wait will go on longer. It's been way too long. Get this appointment right and we'll get there.

This 100%!

1 hour ago, Rev Owl said:

Voted for GVB because everyone thinks he's too good for us so he might be good. Also for Hughton because he can do it at this level. Also for Rowett because I think he's most likely.

^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

20 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Premier League or Promised Land or maybe both?

To me it's a poisoned chalice but fed up of seeing numerous other clubs getting promoted and acting like they've won the World Cup. Only to make up the numbers and get rewarded for it, when they come back down. The top flight and football in general isn't what it was but I'll always want the best for Wednesday and going back up at long last is what we need.

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

If Derby can lure Phillip Cocu to be there manager, GVB is not unrealistic for us.

it's a fair point but given what GVB achieved at unfancied feyenoord my guess is his stock is higher than Cocu.  That's my outsiders view, i'm certainly no dutch football expert.

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's been 5 polls. 

The votes have been counted 

This is the fan voted shortlist.

The final five!

*The club  want to know who we want!

(*Well, they might not actually, and as a theory we can't agree on whether that's true so we're talking about cheese)

Anyway

For the final time..

CAST YOUR

945287626_2019-07-2422_03_25.thumb.jpg.826cd7f293ae4729005660da2dfd285e.jpg

(You can vote for more than once. That way you can wriggle out of it later if your man gets the job and is rubbish)

Can ou tell me the logic of having a poll with somebody in it who does not want job. I think its actually two in poll who do not want job. Next time we have general election we should have Harold Wilson on ballot paper he is not available but what the hell.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Quist said:

Can ou tell me the logic of having a poll with somebody in it who does not want job. I think its actually two in poll who do not want job. Next time we have general election we should have Harold Wilson on ballot paper he is not available but what the hell.

Oh this isn't a poll for people who want the job!

It's a poll about who the fans would like based in the previous polls .

It says it in the bit you quoted!

There's no logic to it. It's a bit of fun.

Like when you say "I've you had 3 wishes"

*I'd take Wilson over Boris :ph34r::ohmy:

Edited by Lord Snooty

3 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

He lives in Sheffield ,He was the club captain ,He got a team promoted to the Premier ,He helped build a team what won the premier .Come in Nigel pearson.

He was part of the scam to get a £2m rated player from us for nothing as well, so not exactly holding out any loyalty to us...