FAO MR CHANSIRI - The final fans choice!

The final five!  

754 members have voted

1. 1. The last leg! The final 5!

• Giovanni van Bronckhorst
    • Chris Hughton
    • Ian Holloway
    • Gary Rowett
    • Danny Cowley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/07/19 at 19:50

I honestly don't think Hughton would come, and we need a manager that wants the job, rather than just taking a job.

On that basis, I'd say Rowett. Knows the league, had some good solid stints as a manager, was doing good things on limited resources at both Burton & Birmingham, with Stoke being the wrong job for him.

I think given the right environment, and a supportive chairman, we'd get a decent manager. 

Cowley would be an interesting appointment, but comes with more risk.

Gio or Hughton. Can't decide, voted for both.

Chris Hughton is the most suitable candidate by far for the short term.

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst is the future and by far the best name on there for the long term. Hughton is more realistic but I'd be ecstatic if we got either. GVB would be the most ambitious appointment. If DC brought in either of those two as a replacement for Bruce, it would be a genuine statement of intent, that would make the rest of the League take notice. Make it happen DC, show some ambition and you'll finally get us back to the PL, at long last. Appoint a typical name or an has been or a never was and sadly the wait will go on longer. It's been way too long. Get this appointment right and we'll get there.

Edited by The Night-Owl

Guest Ash76

Why would he listen to fans? Doing so previously landed us with Rhodes & McGugan

Edited by Ash76