Now Danny Cowley

Latest favourites for the new manager are the Cowley brothers at Lincoln . We would be taking a risk as relatively inexperienced but so was a certain Graham Taylor who started his career there and didn’t do too bad.

My first choice was and still is Chris Hughton but given the long list of frequent failures Pullis , Holloway.pardew,Rowett etc or the dubious Monk , not a bad choice!

10 minutes ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

Latest favourites for the new manager are the Cowley brothers at Lincoln . We would be taking a risk as relatively inexperienced but so was a certain Graham Taylor who started his career there and didn’t do too bad.

My first choice was and still is Chris Hughton but given the long list of frequent failures Pullis , Holloway.pardew,Rowett etc or the dubious Monk , not a bad choice!

Just checked bookies odds..............................................Danny Cowley .............................14th favourite?

What is so progressive about the Cowley brothers? Great resultat, sure. Progressive? I have no idea. Would like to know why they are considered so much more interesting than Rowett, who’s far more experienced in high level football, and proven at our level. 

As of now with Skybet

• Caretaker and interim managers completing at least 10 competitive games will be deemed the permanent manager
Gary Rowett
4/9
Chris Hughton
6/1
Chris Coleman
9/1
Lee Bullen
11/1
Tony Pulis
12/1
Nigel Pearson
14/1
Aitor Karanka
16/1
Danny Cowley
16/1
Garry Monk
16/1
Gianfranco Zola
16/1
Daniel Stendel
18/1
Giovanni van Bronckhorst
18/1
Domenico Tedesco
20/1
Fatih Tekke
20/1
Gary Megson
20/1
Gus Poyet
20/1
Paul Cook
20/1
Phil Neville
20/1
Bruno Génésio
25/1
Carlos Carvalhal
25/1
Dan Petrescu
25/1
Derek McInnes
25/1
Herve Renard
25/1
Jack Ross
25/1
Jack de Gier
25/1
Lee Johnson
25/1
Martin Jol
25/1
Nigel Adkins
25/1
Paul Heckingbottom
25/1
Thierry Henry
25/1
Alex Neil
28/1
Bruno Labbadia
28/1
David Moyes
28/1
David Wagner
28/1
Paul Clement
28/1
Paul Hurst
28/1
Alan Pardew
33/1
Claudio Ranieri
33/1
Ian Holloway
33/1
Paolo Di Canio
33/1
Paul Warne
33/1
Sol Campbell
33/1
Alex McLeish
40/1
Aliou Cisse
40/1
Benito Carbone
40/1
Brian Barry-Murphy
40/1
Chris Hogg
40/1
Claude Puel
40/1
Harry Redknapp
40/1
John Sheridan
40/1
Malky Mackay
40/1
Martin O'Neill
40/1
Mixu Paatelainen
40/1
Pako Ayestarán
40/1
Paul Ince
40/1
Pedro Martins
40/1
Quique Sanchez Flores
40/1
Steve McClaren
40/1
Dennis Bergkamp
50/1
Edin Terzic
50/1
Emma Hayes
50/1
Fred Rutten
50/1
Jocelyn Gourvennec
50/1
László Balint
50/1
Mikel Arteta
50/1
Sam Allardyce
50/1
Mark Hughes
66/1
Roy Keane
66/1
Steven Gerrard
66/1
Sh

31 minutes ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

It would be a huge gamble as they wont have witnessed anything like the expectations of the Hillsborough faithful but as you said look at Taylor and even Wilder who has had an amazing rise from the lower leagues, sh!t or bust time maybe.

35 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

The kind of progressive appointment I would love to see.

But if they turned down WBA with all of their parachute payments, why the heck would they consider us under embargo? 

Cause we're MASSIVE !

39 minutes ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

Which bookies have got them down as favourites?