Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Gary Rowett for me is proberly the best candidate out of a very bad bunch.:tango:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jack whitham said:

The Star now saying Hughton could be back in the frame.

 

That's him ruled out, then.

 

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, steelowl said:

word of friendly advice scilly  read it in the star  default setting is the reverse may be true  

I'm into gambling mate I understand odds and bookies  whatever the feck the star says it's being fed sh*te from Sky bet 

talking of them there odds now are Danny cowley is  16/1 Rowett is yesterdays and todays fav as of now 4/9  

Well, I’ll take that advice from you as you clearly know your permutations and form guide.

I, on the other hand, place one bet a year and that’s on the Grand National, and if there’s a three legged 200-1 nag called Blue Owl then it’s a clear favourite in my book.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fifteen years in coaching and has yet to win anything. 

 

 

I like his interviews, I like the way he conducts himself. It could be a lot worse. 

 

But he's won fizz all. Would not even get an interview from me on that basis. However I am not in charge and DC is. I shall be four square behind him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Gary Rowett for me is proberly the best candidate out of a very bad bunch.:tango:

Gary Rowett for me is a candidate out of a very bad bunch.:tango:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Gary Rowett for me is proberly the best candidate out of a very bad bunch.:tango:

I'm actually warming to the idea of rowett.

 

Still young and hungry for success.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beholder said:

I'm actually warming to the idea of rowett.

 

Still young and hungry for success.

 

 

I'm NOT actually warming to the idea of rowett.

 

Still young and hungry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm NOT actually warming to the idea of rowett.

 

Still young and hungry. 

Well I'm sure yll get over it if he's appointed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d be all right with Rowett to be honest. Not particularly inspiring but could be worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm NOT actually warming to the idea of rowett.

 

Still young and hungry. 

 

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Well I'm sure yll get over it if he's appointed 

I won't have any choice will I? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two Bluenoses that I know both think it was the worst thing they ever did when they sacked Rowett. He had them top six I think and with a cheaply assembled squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, George said:

Fifteen years in coaching and has yet to win anything. 

 

 

I like his interviews, I like the way he conducts himself. It could be a lot worse. 

 

But he's won fizz all. Would not even get an interview from me on that basis. However I am not in charge and DC is. I shall be four square behind him. 

Don't really get this argument.

 

Who in football wins things other than those with the backing?

 

It's a bit like formula 1 in that respect.

 

And those that do win things instantly go out of our reach anyway.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed we can still persuade Hughton if not Rowett is a good backup  plus he's got my first name, must be good :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Don't really get this argument.

 

Who in football wins things other than those with the backing?

 

It's a bit like formula 1 in that respect.

 

And those that do win things instantly go out of our reach anyway.

Thats not completely true, i hate to quote this but look at what Wilder and Warnock for example have achieved on much lower budgets than most, we need a good manager and motivator.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind rowett he be better than zola or pulis and always speaks well about us everytime I heard him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zitfeckrowett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, York_Owl said:

I'm assuming @kevtheowl is down at the training ground.

HAHA. Always    UTO 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...