Dunno if I dare do this but here goes

Reckon DC must have been well busy today. We’ve obviously just been entirely focussed on reporting Newcastle to the Premier League right up until today and now that has been achieved he’s interviewed a couple of managers.

• Haha 4

Why does it always have to be so cryptic when it comes to wednesday? If Hughton doesn't want the job why wouldn't he just come out and publically say so to remove the focus on him? He's still in the running with the bookies cos he's not said owt. 

4 minutes ago, poite said:

Why does it always have to be so cryptic when it comes to wednesday? If Hughton doesn't want the job why wouldn't he just come out and publically say so to remove the focus on him? He's still in the running with the bookies cos he's not said owt. 

Well if hes not been offered an interview or applied for the job why would he make a comment either way? 

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

Well if hes not been offered an interview or applied for the job why would he make a comment either way? 

I dunno....

Being the bookies favourite, having fans stick banners outside the ground asking for him, being continuously linked...

Guest wilyfox
25 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Literally in the first paragraph:

"...but he is understood to be holding out for a Premier League job."

:rolleyes:

He won't get one though. Hughton himself said managers like him only get to be prem managers by taking a team up from the championship - which is why I'm surprised he's not up for it.