Star have Herve Renard at 16/1

15 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

I think the doom and gloom people saying we aren't currently talking to possible managers may be wide of the mark.

Good to know, my beef is more that the only communication from the club in the midst of late accounts, transfer embargo, sale of Hillsborough, Steve Bruce has left, we're manageress, 10 days till we kick off the season is.......we're after Newcastle!! 

On 23/07/2019 at 17:54, FinnishOwl said:

From Wikipedia:

"After retiring as a professional player he worked as a cleaner, working there in the morning and training with Draguignan in the evening, eventually starting his own cleaning company."

I think the whole club needs a serious washing so it's a definite thumbs up from me. At least our accounting probably does.

I like the idea of having a manager thats been a player and spent some time in" The Real World" grafting in a normal working class job. 

Makes him sound well grounded and would hopefully bring a more deep seated desire to do well, not just take the money and dawdle along until "relieved of his services" 

Though didn't Leeds try that with hockaday when the mad Italian first took over?? 

Dindnt turn out too well lol