Star have Herve Renard at 16/1

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Looks like the stir have made up their own odds, they're nothing like the latest bookies odds. lol

My daughter was doing some pediatric first aid course at Hillsborough today, said without doubt Chansiri was talking to someone she didn't recognise, quite some time later to someone else she didn't recognise.

For all I know, they could have been talking about catering contracts for next season, however she did say they were both dressed in extremely smart suits.

I think the doom and gloom people saying we aren't currently talking to possible managers may be wide of the mark.

Edited by Salmonbones

Ex manager of Cambridge...but then mainly managed at International level with mainly African clubs.......Cambridge said "he was ahead of his time" Maybe this is his time, it'd be a hell of a gamble.

Edited by longreach

4 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

My daughter was doing some pediatric first aid course at Hillsborough today, said without doubt Chansiri was talking to someone she didn't recognise, quite some time later to someone else she didn't recognise.

For all I know, they could have been talking about catering contracts for next season, however she did say they were both dressed in extremely smart suits.

I think the doom and gloom people saying we aren't currently talking to possible managers may be wide of the mark.

Could have been legal guys discussing the Newcastle statement ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Are you going to start a thread for the other 40 odd candidates 

Star saying we have had 100 applications.........................................................@Mycroft has got a lot of posting to do. lol

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Probably Lawyers? :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Thought it said pedantic first aid  course which would come in useful on OT.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

From Wikipedia:

"After retiring as a professional player he worked as a cleaner, working there in the morning and training with Draguignan in the evening, eventually starting his own cleaning company."

I think the whole club needs a serious washing so it's a definite thumbs up from me. At least our accounting probably does.

1 minute ago, FinnishOwl said:

From Wikipedia:

"After retiring as a professional player he worked as a cleaner, working there in the morning and training with Draguignan in the evening, eventually starting his own cleaning company."

I think the whole club needs a serious washing so it's a definite thumbs up from me. At least our accounting probably does.

Are you suspecting laundering?