Club statement - CabageGate

17 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Illegal approach 

Presumably &/or encouraging SB etc to break their contracts & refusing to pay the compensation figures stipulated in their contracts.

This action is to do with how Bruce was recruited. I wonder if legal action will follow re further compensation which DC is seeking.

DC may be trying to force the issue re comp by showing he means business as well as being peed off with NUFC conduct and stories in press saying things like they had met terms and inferring Wednesday were trying to blackmail them into giving them loan players. Very messy.

1 hour ago, Ballmeist said:

Sadly I think. This is a bit of a fruitless task. I can't see the PL taking any meaningful action. I'm not really sure what we're hoping for here

You're probably right, but sitting back and taking it isn't an option. I'd rather try and fail than give up without a fight.

• Like 1

Just now, archieswfc said:

You're probably right, but sitting back and taking it isn't an option. I'd rather try and fail than give up without a fight.

Whatever DC's failings, I think he has integrity. The same can not be said of Ashley from what I've read. I don't think DC is happy with the whole underhand dealing and media manipulation involving NUFC or MA to be more precise. Wednesday have been relatively silent and much more dignified in this mess that is not of their own making IMO. He may just want to set the record straight.

In the absence of knowing any actual facts about anything related Bruce's departure, compo, new manager hunt etc other than Bruce has gone, and we are still awaiting a new manager. I can officially announce I'm bored of Bruce and just want to look forwards to the new season, so;

giphy (10).gif