Club statement

13 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Afraid the PL will laugh at us, but Chansiri must have a strong case to bother reporting them 

In his own mind he probably has a strong case but I’m starting to wonder where it’s all coming from as apparently we were given 4 million for Bruce. If they get the contract checked it may end up being a terminology thing in which case nothing will happen. Bruce and Ashley seem confident of no wrong doing.

Edited by Junk Smuggler

3 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

In his own mind he probably has a strong case but I’m starting to wonder where it’s all coming from as apparently we were given 4 million for Bruce. If they get the contract checked it may end up being a terminology thing in which case nothing will happen. Bruce and Ashley seem confident of no wrong doing.

I could be wrong, but think the issue was with the contracts and compensate for the mini Steve's.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

‘Apparently’. Is the problem innit 

Nobody knows what they have paid, if anything 

13 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

And when Newcastle showed interest in McClaren, Derby's form dipped IIRC, they looked certs for the play offs but missed out (I think).:Chansiri:

Derby's form dips every year around that team. They do more bottling than Coca Cola.

• Haha 1

As the club said they were taking legal advice but we haven't gone to Court, doesn't this suggest our case isn't that strong.

Sure, Newcastle may have broken some EPL reg. but Man City do that every day, according to UEFA. EPL did nowt though.

Also, it may make it more difficult to get top loans if EPL clubs stick together.

And doesn't  it invite an EFL referral from Ashley re our accounts and stadium 'sale' (as Gibson suggested)?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, fred mciver said:

As the club said they were taking legal advice but we haven't gone to Court, doesn't this suggest our case isn't that strong.

Sure, Newcastle may have broken some EPL reg. but Man City do that every day, according to UEFA. EPL did nowt though.

Also, it may make it more difficult to get top loans if EPL clubs stick together.

And doesn't  it invite an EFL referral from Ashley re our accounts and stadium 'sale' (as Gibson suggested)?

Definitely, if we had a strong case DC would have gone to the court booking office and booked a court for the next day. lol

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

I'm sure clubs won't give a fudge about this if they can benefit by getting their youth player some game time.

11 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Here we go Mr NEGATIVE 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

I'm sure clubs won't give a fudge about this if they can benefit by getting their youth player some game time.

You may be reet but usually competition for top loan players.

If we contribute more of their wages than other clubs will swing it I suppose.

Anyway, we need  to get a top manager in asap. 

17 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

download.jpeg.4fe8bd88ff7202c994d07278e53af30d.jpeg

• Haha 7

16 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Is it safe to assume there’s an element of tapping up being accused here?

If so I thought the FA dealt with stuff like this, not the PL.

Bypassing the monkey & going straight to the organ grinder?

14 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

Anybody interested an interview with a sports Lawyer on radio Sheff starts at 10:19 in, DC legal options and  why the club have to report the matter the premier league first, turns out the FA & FIFA rules state you have go to the relevant governing body first.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07dzqqc

Thanks for this. Will have a listen - wonder if it addresses the issue that we're under two different governing bodies?

12 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Ashley is an idiot. Wouldn’t let Rafa spend, then gives Bruce 40 million for one signing. 

Thing is, that isn't even  Bruce signing, That deal is pure AShley. He brought him up to Rafa when he was manager, and Rafa said "nope, he's overpriced". Bruce has no control over transfers there, which makes me laugh. lol

On 23/07/2019 at 01:20, marcx666 said:

Again how do you know that Ashley has paid what was in the contracts, or what DC wanted. You really don't, it is legit all guesswork on your part. You know as much as the rest of us, IE, nothing, apart from Bruce is a c*nt, and DC thinks Newcastle f*cked us. That is actually the be all and end all

Have you got anything else to say now pal lol..I always seem to argue with you and then you go quite when the truth comes out