Club statement

Guest mkowl
Just now, vulva said:

Just following legal advice. This won’t get sorted for months. 

Exactly and life carries on for a football club as normal, amongst all the other tasks that an owner gets involved in. 

As it's in lawyers hands then we won't hear anything unless it's a surreptitious leak by Newcastle (we know DC and he won't) because they are bound with a legal obligation over client confidentiality.

I am not saying don't discuss it but none of us are anywhere close to having any knowledge of the alleged breach beyond Bruce quit and joined Newcastle

One of the first things that you should learn in life is that if you get picked on by a bully, you fight back. You might lose but people think twice to do it again.

Accept it and you are a target for life.

Let's keep causing trouble for the cxnt.

4 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

I wonder what DC wants the outcome to be?

What if the Premier League agree Newcastle did wrong then say something along the lines of ‘Newcastle have been warned about their future conduct’?

I can’t help feeling, given the new season is virtually here, we need to appoint manager and move on.

Looking like this season is a write off already.

Good god, season written off.......... Wow. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Exactly and life carries on for a football club as normal, amongst all the other tasks that an owner gets involved in. 

As it's in lawyers hands then we won't hear anything unless it's a surreptitious leak by Newcastle (we know DC and he won't) because they are bound with a legal obligation over client confidentiality.

I am not saying don't discuss it but none of us are anywhere close to having any knowledge of the alleged breach beyond Bruce quit and joined Newcastle

Wednesday are just following a process. A bit like complaining to the Financial Ombudsmen - they won’t entertain a complaint until you’ve taken it as far as you can with the bank etc. 

Wednesday probably know this won’t get anywhere, but have to follow the protocol. A points deduction for Newcastle doesn’t interest me as the last thing we need is a club like that in our league next season. 

10 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

One of the first things that you should learn in life is that if you get picked on by a bully, you fight back. You might lose but people think twice to do it again.

Accept it and you are a target for life.

Let's keep causing trouble for the cxnt.

To f*cking right

6 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Oh dear, does this really need to happen..? Bruce has shown he's a disloyal cheating C*nt! ..but we've all been dumped. It sucks. What does DC need to hear, the "it's not you, it's me.." speech? Just take the compo, recruit a manager, and get your willly wet signing some new players. 

Only time my willy gets wet is when I splash water on it, innit. 

7 hours ago, Burnsie said:

Why the PL and not the FA?

The FA are too busy throwing darts at pictures of FF on their dartboard, they have no time for such matters

Edited by Stoop
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I just want this whole legal wrangle sorted so that Chansiri can start thinking about employing a new manager, what with handling both concurrently clearly being impossible and all.

I was all for him defending our club against Ashley and Bruce's underhand tactics, but who would've thought that legal issues might drag on for longer than a week, eh?

It's probably for the best that Chansiri just moves on and lets Ashley get his own way, regardless of the damage done to our club.

Lawyers will be looking after the case 

That's what they are paid to do 

I can remember someone on here telling him to take £1 mill compo the other day and have done with it 

Good job he didn't listen 

3 minutes ago, Bluey9 said:

Lawyers will be looking after the case 

That's what they are paid to do 

I can remember someone on here telling him to take £1 mill compo the other day and have done with it 

Good job he didn't listen 

You understood that my post was sarcastic though, right?

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

So you reckon DC has just been sat round discussing compensation for Steve and Steve with our lawyers, not bothering to try and find a new manager until it’s all sorted? Really? I suppose that could be the case if he was an utter moron but I don’t think he is.

My point is if he could easily have sorted this he would have done.

1 hour ago, Bing Cosby said:

The Chairman is persuing the outcome which he thinks in the best interests of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, surely that's his duty?

Exactly and he's doing it after taking legal advice what more should he have done