The lack of shirt sponsor

On 22/07/2019 at 21:28, elvin parsnip said:

We didn’t have a sponsor in 1990 and that went rather well 

On 22/07/2019 at 21:28, elvin parsnip said:

We didn’t have a sponsor in 1990 and that went rather well 

We went up and won the cup 1990/91 - although we did have ASDA for the final @Steelman

Edited by elvin parsnip

4 hours ago, rickygoo said:

It's the quality. It's like a cheap supermarket knock off.

I didn't have an arm up my back when i made my purchase and i'm sure you didn't either 

Of course its a Rip Off everything the club sells is a rip off 

The quality is ok imo 

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I didn't have an arm up my back when i made my purchase and i'm sure you didn't either 

Of course its a Rip Off everything the club sells is a rip off 

The quality is ok imo 

I bought over the Internet so I hadn’t seen the quality. It’s like those cheap knock off Barca shirts you can buy in dodgy shops in Benidorm. Not a patch on what they used to be. 

Just worn the away shirt playing 7-a-side with work colleagues. Got pretty rough treatment but came out good as new. Feels like a proper garment, unlike the horrible cheap plastic-like rubbish that most kits are made of these days. If it had been any of the Puma ones from a few years back it would probably be torn to shreds by now.

LMC junior has had most shirts over the last few seasons. He wears them a lot, both for general use and to play football in. Hes worn them while on beaches, in woods, for school events and to play a very high level of junior football. He's 12 years old and about as careful with stuff as a baby rhino on coke. 

Every shirt he's had is still in great condition. He's about to start rigorous testing of the new one.