The lack of shirt sponsor

Could it be we’ve had some involvement from PaddyPower that hasn’t been announced yet?

They’ve “unsponsored” Huddersfield (after the PR stunt), then today announced the same with Motherwell. 

Just a thought. They could even jump on the “Don’t worry Ashley, we’ll pay them the money you owe for stealing their manager”  bandwagon. I know betting companies aren’t always people’s cup of tea, but it’s certainly possible. 

5 minutes ago, Smog said:

Could it be we’ve had some involvement from PaddyPower that hasn’t been announced yet?

They’ve “unsponsored” Huddersfield (after the PR stunt), then today announced the same with Motherwell. 

Just a thought. They could even jump on the “Don’t worry Ashley, we’ll pay them the money you owe for stealing their manager”  bandwagon. I know betting companies aren’t always people’s cup of tea, but it’s certainly possible. 

Yes, definitely. Also heard they bought up all the executive boxes that are going to remain empty this season. Good publicity stunt.

I've heard Steve Gibson asked the EFL to investigate, as he believes Paddy Power never actually contacted the club, but DC is using this as an opportunity to put his own funds into the club under the guise of an outside sponsorship.

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Any chance the Op can "button it" til a week this coming Wednesday? 

The O/G bus is rolling in to the store on said date to be fitted out in a sponsorless home and away shirt 

For this winter's "JimJams tops".....

Thanks in advance ........

O/G bus!!!!!

Were you one of the double deckers?

garymegson

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

I’ve seen one person in the new home shirt so far... from a distance... in a supermarket. 

He looked great in the shirt, with no sponsor. Just great. 

Saw loads at Tramlines at the weekend. Looked great. Can’t see it staying sponsor less though. 

• Thanks 1

Haven't the last few kits been announced without Chansiri on front then released with Chansiri on front...After last few seasons of Chansiri on shirts it's hardly gonna be anything else. After rescent events I love DC's name on shirt in proudness. 

Edited by S1Owl