So not a big Brucie bonus?

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

The Telegraph and that writer Luke Edwards in particular is so far up Bruce's backside its scary so I wouldn't take notice of them/him on this subject.

Yep, this is the drama 

you get the feeling Bruce is scampering around his media pals tryna save face ,

but then if it is accurate ... Chansiri needs to gi’or and move on 

Nobodys got a scooby 

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The 58 year old (Bruce)  has been left saddened by Chansiri’s stance 

Well Boo feckin hoo.

The 58 tonne snake has been saddened by Chansiri’s stance! 

"Aye pet! I mean he let me bunk off for a month and bugger off to te cricket like! 

All I did was repay him by fücking off after 5 months and leaving him with no manager and coaching staff for the start of the season! Howay man!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

Says nothing of Agnew and Clemence, only focusses on Bruce's contract/compensation situation.  I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they were the issue?  Bruce was settled, the little sprouts weren't? 

Looks like lazy journalism to me...  

But if that is the case, it seems more likely than sums in the tens of thousands rather than millions would be at issue. Doesn't seem plausible that the club could reasonably demand compensation disproportionate to their salaries, which are presumably more in line with us regular working folk than the likes of Big Steve and the star players.

Acknowledging that the reporting makes it impossible to know what really happened from the press accounts, it seems most likely that our Chairman's sense of what is right and proper by his lights has run well past customary practice. Time to move on, as many have said.

Who in the right mind thought wed ever get 3-5 million in compensation for Bruce,your all living in dreamland or smoking it,we dont sell players for that wonga,we were never gunna get that for a manager thats skanked every club hes managed,hes was always way too football savvy for a guy like chansiri,hed sussed him in an instant thats why he brought in his OWN recruitment team and sacked DCs mob off.

The only sad part is DCs man has a voice again

Bruce is no longer with the Club, yeah, it was unexpected, but so are most aspects of English Football, or football in general for that matter.  Since I follow Wednesday, I don't really care about Bruce anymore, don't wish him, Ashley, or Newcastle any harm, but neither do I really give a hoot-in-Hell about the futures of any of the aforementioned.  

So then, let's just put this matter to rest.  DC got hit from behind, and so did all of us, which is nothing new, think about all the blindside hits across the last even 50-60 years, some good, some bad, and SWFC, persists, in this tier or that, don't think we've ever been 4th Tier, but we've spent some time in the 3rd, as well as the 1st.  The loss of the STEVE's concerns me somewhat less than the coming of the next Ice Age.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

I don't get the bit about us wanting Arrons and Lazaar and others from Newcastle on cheap deals in return for Bruce. What if our new manager doesn't want them?.

Bit weird innit?

29 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

I don't get the bit about us wanting Arrons and Lazaar and others from Newcastle on cheap deals in return for Bruce. What if our new manager doesn't want them?.

DC will be our new manager at this rate.  

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, davey_wells said:

Unfortunately, this side of the story seems so much more typical of 'Chansiri' / 'Wednesday' than those stories that have come before it...

We sound desperate... and a bit embarrassing frankly.

Just move on and appoint a new manager - Bullen, Holloway, whoever - and concentrate on promotion.

This could drag on for weeks, maybe months.

Seems like the article did it's job then....if that's how it has made you feel....

3 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Yes, who indeed knows what’s going on.

I would be interested to know who is advising Chansiri on Bruce’s replacement.... he must have some wise sage steering him in the right direction.... mustn’t he ?

I would hope that the wise sage is somebody like Howard Wilkinson. 

47 minutes ago, The Batman said:

He's already told us he was leaving on the Friday, after the release clause was met?

Wasn't that the day we played the 2 Friendlies and he said it was up to the clubs to reach a compromise?

Yes that’s what the bell end told us on the Saturday in his disrespectful interview after the Lincoln match.

so if he’d already informed the club on the Friday, why the f u ck was he allowed to manage us the next day?

whole thing stinks 

Edited by Mr Meadows