So not a big Brucie bonus?

Says nothing of Agnew and Clemence, only focusses on Bruce's contract/compensation situation.  I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they were the issue?  Bruce was settled, the little sprouts weren't? 

Looks like lazy journalism to me...  

Edited by Suzuki_San

Guest wilyfox

Past caring. Just wanna move on from it. We have a season to ready ourselves for. The compensation is the compensation, whatever the figure is. He's gone. Let's recruit a manager and some fookin' players. 

The devils in the detail,Bruce would have negotiated a contract that had clauses,as is the norm in sport,hed have passed the info onto ashley.

I said from the start theyd resign their positions,compo for a coach would be close to negilgable.the court case would cost more than the compo would yield.

We need to move on from this quickly and appoint an experienced manager before we waste yet another season languishing mid table

7 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

The devils in the detail,Bruce would have negotiated a contract that had clauses,as is the norm in sport,hed have passed the info onto ashley.

I said from the start theyd resign their positions,compo for a coach would be close to negilgable.the court case would cost more than the compo would yield.

We need to move on from this quickly and appoint an experienced manager before we waste yet another season languishing mid table

Yeah...if this is true (and who honestly knows?), then I can't see any great merit in entering into some protracted legal case. 

It's a sh*tter what happened and how it happened, but you have to move on at some point. 

Assuming Newcastle have paid what they were obligated to do so, I don't see any reason in dragging it out further. Eventually, you end up cutting your nose off to spite your face.  

Move on and start focusing on another massive season. 

Edited by SiJ

Unfortunately, this side of the story seems so much more typical of 'Chansiri' / 'Wednesday' than those stories that have come before it...

We sound desperate... and a bit embarrassing frankly.

Just move on and appoint a new manager - Bullen, Holloway, whoever - and concentrate on promotion.

This could drag on for weeks, maybe months.

1 minute ago, davey_wells said:

Unfortunately, this side of the story seems so much more typical of 'Chansiri' / 'Wednesday' than those stories that have come before it...

Just move on and appoint a new manager - Bullen, Holloway, whoever - and concentrate on promotion.

Quite right we need to focus on ourselves and look the future,bruce is the past now

We need to focus on getting a manager, not this. 

People leave and move on all the time in football - get on with it! 

We we need an Aldridge type at the club to deal with stuff. 

DC seems to get too personal and tunnel visioned. We need to manage the club, not one issue at a time 

9 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

Agree with these points if the article is accurate 

but who in the sweet Jesus actually knows what’s gone on