Anyone at game today - quick player summary?

Just about sobered up. Defence OK, palmer played well and Westwood made a couple of good but normal saves. Reach apart from the great header for fletchers goal hardly got involved. Bannan, usual centre half display, gave the ball away on a number of occasions and blamed reach, palmer and the new lads. Fletcher some good headers that Rhodes didn't read, good goal though from him. Joey and Lee played well and the two new wide players. Fletcher mom by a mile. 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Just about sobered up. Defence OK, palmer played well and Westwood made a couple of good but normal saves. Reach apart from the great header for fletchers goal hardly got involved. Bannan, usual centre half display, gave the ball away on a number of occasions and blamed reach, palmer and the new lads. Fletcher some good headers that Rhodes didn't read, good goal though from him. Joey and Lee played well and the two new wide players. Fletcher mom by a mile. 

Can't believe any of this. You were drunk.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Par for the course then, doesnt fill us with optimism.

Guest wilyfox

Some players were on the pitch.

they scored

they scored

we scored

we scored

we scored

they think it's all over. It is now, by about 8 hours. 

First 35 minutes we were miles off the pace lucky to be only 2 down then bullen tinkered with the shape things improved immediately. 

For me a big commanding centre half a natural left back a centre mid who can get round the park and last a wide man who can play either flank to push Harris an reach 

9 hours ago, gurujuan said:

From reports, it seems we were considerably better when we switched to 4-3-3. We can get away with 4-4-2 against the likes of Northampton, but not against better opposition

I agree , i am a little worried that we are playing 4-4-2 this close to the season when we dont have the central midfield personnel to make this work in the championship.

23 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I agree , i am a little worried that we are playing 4-4-2 this close to the season when we dont have the central midfield personnel to make this work in the championship.

Agree central midfield is a problem, hutch is unreliable and joey too negative, we need qualty to work with bannan and who will score 10ish goals a season

12 hours ago, gurujuan said:

From reports, it seems we were considerably better when we switched to 4-3-3. We can get away with 4-4-2 against the likes of Northampton, but not against better opposition

We were playing 4-2-4, not 4-4-2, which makes a load of difference...