Jordan Thorniley?

Personal issues, hope he can resolve them because as it stands he's probably our 3rd best option behind Lees and Borner. Then we are relying on Van Aken coming in and doing a job and he's not shown he's capable as of yet. Then again maybe Iorfa will be playing centre back this season.

Personal reasons can be illness or issues with his family. The fact nothing has come to light suggests it is an issue which is better not in the open. Sincerely hope the lad is allowed time to deal with whatever the issue and if he wants people to know will say on his return. Do not think issue should be pressed under any circumstance.

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Why then?

Just putting 2+2 together and probably getting 12 about an announcement on twitter today from a Championship Footballer .. had me wondering :wacko:....but with with what's happened as SWFC over last few weeks who knows !

1 minute ago, S25OWL said:

Just putting 2+2 together and probably getting 12 about an announcement on twitter today from a Championship Footballer .. had me wondering :wacko:....but with with what's happened as SWFC over last few weeks who knows !

I doubt that would be a reason for time off. 

That guy, whomever he is, has stated that it won't affect his involvement in pre-season.

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I doubt that would be a reason for time off. 

That guy, whomever he is, has stated that it won't affect his involvement in pre-season.

Said I was probably way off the mark ... but did have me wondering because of the silence and the fact that it was mis-reported why he left originally. Saying that I think only positive things will come out of this for the club involved :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, S25OWL said:

Said I was probably way off the mark ... but did have me wondering because of the silence and the fact that it was mis-reported why he left originally. Saying that I think only positive things will come out of this for the club involved :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. If it is that then great: means he's not going through something negative.

But I can see some questions about why you'd miss pre-season for that.

Just now, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I know what you mean. If it is that then great: means he's not going through something negative.

But I can see some questions about why you'd miss pre-season for that.

If he said that it won't affect his involvement in pre-season then you are right ... not going to be him ... so on that note it would point to something more serious with his family in which case... best wishes to him ... family comes first to football