4 Newcastle Loanees?

Guest domSWFC

Just now, everydays_wednesday said:

I agree to a point but didn’t we do that whilst waiting for Bruce.....look how that turned out!

To be fair it worked well, obviously until Bruce did his usual snakey BS. I'd rather Bullen keep up the good work of Bruce than get someone in for the sake of it who might want a drastic style change 2 weeks before the season starts.

3 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

There's obviously not hundreds of realistic managers out there at the moment, realistically we can get the likes of Karanka or Pulis, however the fans will turn their nose up at that big time. Might as well just keep Bullen and the continuity of before, until the right man comes along. 

Mate we have the entire globe to choose from, but the only available managers are Pulis and Karanka? 

If they have agreed to this DC must have had Ashley well and truly over a barrel.

I am not sure that we would want 4 players they may choose to let us have. Does this mean we are getting them at half wages or for nowt. Can not be just allowing hem to come as they would probably want some out of club anyway. Heard it was £1.5 million iin total in assistants contracts so must be to that value?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Mate we have the entire globe to choose from, but the only available managers are Pulis and Karanka? 

You know Chansiri is going to be wary of the fans backlash, if he appoints a foreigner no body has heard of all the Benidorm brexit mob will kick a right fuss up, appoint a Pulis or Karanka and everyone will moan it's turdball, I can't see us paying the compensation for a Cowley or Cook so I have no problem with holding off for a month or so.

54 minutes ago, Woodie said:

How do you work that one out. When Newcastle where in the championship Lazaar was in there squad and wasn’t even best left back in their side. 

So he was the second best then 

I think people are being a little bit naive about loans , yes we may have a tentative agreement to have 4 players on loan from Newcastle , but the said individuals might not want to come or we are unwilling to pay the wages or loan fees. Their agent my not like the idea .

Let’s  just wait and see

Edited by Itchy
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Itchy said:

I think people are being a little bit naive about loans , yes we may have a tentative agreement to have 4 players on loan from Newcastle , but the said individuals might not want to come or we are unwilling to pay the wages or loan fees. Their agent my not like the idea .

Let’s  just wait and see

Yep, a lot of people need to agree with that. But Aaron’s did seem to get on with teammates here so I could see that one.  

13 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Even tho Gayle has been linked with various clubs I think DC should be bold and go for him

While I agree in principle, his wage is astronomical, so think that would scupper that. WBA couldn't afford to keep him with parachute payments and Newcastle aren't going to subsidise to an extent which makes him affordable to be our 8th forward in the squad.

We need our left side strengthening so I'd bring back Aarons and Lazaar. Both showed potential before getting injured but I think the risk is minimal with loans as long as you can just cut the loan short if it happens again. Maybe Colback too but I'd prefer more physicality in the middle.