1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

You would have thought Nixon might have a few whispers on the new manager. That’s what I was expecting in the paper. 

Same here. Given that there is no info on the manager, that suggests that we are not close to appointing our next man. Personally, I think DC was banking on Hughton taking the job and now he’s turned us down, he’s undecided who to go with.

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Same here. Given that there is no info on the manager, that suggests that we are not close to appointing our next man. Personally, I think DC was banking on Hughton taking the job and now he’s turned us down, he’s undecided who to go with.

bruce and hughton are big shoes to fill, how many on that list are capable?

1 minute ago, Night King said:

Not sure how you get the impression this involves us getting someone on loan? 

It’s been suggested a few times last couple of days 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Gut feeling tells me we are sticking with Bullen 

I wouldn’t want any players on loan. Would want Aarons permanently, if he came had a good season on loan went back and then we want to buy him do you think Newcastle are going to be willing to do us any favours? No. 

5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’m not sure we need Aarons anymore now that we have Harris.

True, but we need cover in  case of injuries. 

Harris and Reach our only wide players and if Harris is out we've lost our pace out of the team. Need cover IMO. 

Both Aarons and Lazaar attack minded and quick.