Thierry Henry

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

A very famous name. 

Great contacts in the game.

Terrific former player.

Wants his teams to play like Guardiolas and have the professionalism of Wengers. 

All very exotic.

Something different. 

A bit like his 20% win ratio. 

Stendel isn't good enough with his 50% at Hannover so what chance is Thierry got?

4 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Watch this space.....

Thursday gone I heard this same story.   I wonder if it came from the same place?

I heard Alan Shearer had been approached, now obviously that is pie in the sky as he earns more as pundit for an easy job that he wouldn't give up up for, let's be honest is a short term deal as manager anywhere.   

Shearer is mates with Bruce.   Shearer refused to back Bruce in a private conversation that some moron has since made public.    Shearer was asked who could do the business for Wednesday, in response to some prat saying that he had heard Robin Van Persie was looking for a club to get his teeth into with as manager, he said - if we are talking stupid names then what about Thierry Henry or Frank Rijkaard? (he actually names a few more besides but these were the biggest two names)

Is this where your "watch this space" comes from, because if it was, it was totally tongue in cheek, as were the other names mentioned.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

So we don’t want experienced Championship managers such as Monk, Rowett or Holloway but some of you want Thierry Henry whose one managerial job at Monaco was a total disaster? I honestly think some of our fans are from another planet at times!!