Thierry Henry

11 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

The same Henry who hand balled against Ireland and cost them a place in the world cup? And then becomes a TV pundit telling us what's wrong in the game today? The same Henry who lasted about 100 days as Monaco manager after winning 2 games? Yes Please Sir! :rolleyes:

The same guy who scored sublime goals, inspired kids to play the beautiful game, played at the highest level?  I'll give you the Monaco bit :biggrin:

NOT the right fit for Wednesday.

Really hope Chansiri isn't remotely thinking of appointing Henry.

Problem with Chansiri is when he makes the wrong choice, something in his personality causes him to stick by his decision way beyond the point it becomes obvious it was the wrong choice.

Need to make the right choice here now. Not a gamble.

Edited by Beholder

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

A very famous name. 

Great contacts in the game.

Terrific former player.

Wants his teams to play like Guardiolas and have the professionalism of Wengers. 

All very exotic.

Something different. 

A bit like his 20% win ratio. 

20% win ratio in.the French league, takes a real genius to set a team.up to lose so many games

1 hour ago, marcx666 said:

I got rid of mine to France for a week with his school, finally a week without him wanting something and me having to tell him to f*ck off :ph34r:

Already cost me £45 for new shirt.... Off to northumberland Monday, might nip to SJP ont way past and let my tribe poo on SB's doorstep.... Traitorous fűčk 

• Haha 1