Our Online Shop

51 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I ordered the new home shirt online at about eight on Thursday evening and it's arrived in the post this morning.

By anybody's standards, that's impressive; well played Wednesday.

It seems our retail department are pulling out all the stops right now, so credit to them.

You are easily pleased...Impressive or just in keeping with the modern world? Its about time the shop performed on this front tbh.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

You are easily pleased...Impressive or just in keeping with the modern world? Its about time the shop performed on this front tbh.

*Shrug*

I've ordered plenty of items of clothing online and had to wait longer than that for them to arrive.

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I ordered the new home shirt online at about eight on Thursday evening and it's arrived in the post this morning.

It seems our retail department are pulling out all the stops right now, so credit to them.

Well they charge £6 for delivery so that’s what I’d expect really. Don’t think it’s a positive! They don’t offer any cheaper

options or options to collect from anywhere apart from the megastore.

I’m all for being positive about the club but not on this one! 

1 hour ago, gbear05 said:

Well they charge £6 for delivery so that’s what I’d expect really. Don’t think it’s a positive! They don’t offer any cheaper

options or options to collect from anywhere apart from the megastore.

I’m all for being positive about the club but not on this one! 

Fair enough. Having not ordered it until late on Thursday, I wasn't expecting it until some time next week. Clearly I've been shopping at the wrong places in the past!

Guest Manwithastick

The missus can order dresses online on a Saturday afternoon and get them delivered before 7pm so she can wear one ('and send the rest back') that night.

12 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

The missus can order dresses online on a Saturday afternoon and get them delivered before 7pm so she can wear one ('and send the rest back') that night.

Where from!?

I'm starting to think I should be p*ssed off that my shirt wasn't on my doorstep by the time I went to bed on Thursday night now...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

I’ve sorted your predictive text out.. 

When The missus is out i can order dresses online on a Saturday afternoon and get them delivered before 7pm so i can wear one ('and send the rest back')before she gets home that night....

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Did you order it as your actual size or a size bigger? I want to order a home shirt online but wanted to be sure about the sizes first. 

I ordered my usual medium, then read loads on here saying to order the next size up and feared I was going to be squeezing into it and looking a bit odd.

Thankfully it fits me perfectly. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I ordered my usual medium, then read loads on here saying to order the next size up and feared I was going to be squeezing into it and looking a bit odd.

Thankfully it fits me perfectly. 

I haven't fitted into a medium since I was in high school WTF:

Hopefully the big boy sizes are the right size too, the last shirt I ordered online was like a skin tight tank top lol

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Fair enough. Having not ordered it until late on Thursday, I wasn't expecting it until some time next week. Clearly I've been shopping at the wrong places in the past!

I ordered mine on Thursday and was delighted when it arrived this morning. 

Take no notice of those saying you should take that sort of delivery time for granted. For some reason there's a shed load on here who seem to hate seeing the club being complimated.

6 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ordered Thursday morning and it arrived this morning.

It makes me laugh how many experts solved our retail department with a single post on here.

4 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

The missus can order me to get two dresses by text on a Saturday afternoon and get them delivered before 7pm so she can wear one ('and send me to take the rest back') that night.

Is this not closer to the truth ? It is in my house WTF: