The Longer This Drags On

I have some sympathy with OP. I am normally a very patient chap and even posted on here we should not rush into a decision make sure we get correct man. However with names like Zola, Tekke, Coleman appearing in betting at short odds has made me nervous as I do not want us to end up with another written off season. The last two seasons squad has underperformed due to management inadequacies and do not want it to happen again. 

I am not sure I ever pulled a dream bird but if I had I may have had premature moment but it would not have been same as OPs.

I just don't like the way that the club communicates so little and leaves rumours wide open. 

I'm worried that this won't get resolved and Bullen (who has clearly stated on the last 2 manager stints, the he is not a manager and doesn't want to be one) will not be a good choice for us to start the season with, obviously last nights meaningless friendly may be driving my worry!!!!lol

New worry, do we buy the new shirt now, or discover that there's another one in 2 weeks with the sponsor on?

The Wednesday job as it stands is an unusual fit.

We have two weeks to start the season.

The first team squad needs finalising.

Bruce has left a bit of a cloud over the club.

The new manager won’t have much time of money on his side.

We need someone who can come in & hit the ground running while instilling a natural confidence around the place.

I've been racking my brains and the only person I can think of is an 80/90’s Ron Atkinson.

:duntmatter:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Rons Hairspray said:

The Wednesday job as it stands is an unusual fit.

We have two weeks to start the season.

The first team squad needs finalising.

Bruce has left a bit of a cloud over the club.

The new manager won’t have much time of money on his side.

We need someone who can come in & hit the ground running while instilling a natural confidence around the place.

I've been racking my brains and the only person I can think of is an 80/90’s Ron Atkinson.

:duntmatter:

He would adapt to high pressing style we have. You have summed it up well and we need somebody who will play in style we have trained to or similar to it  We simply do not have time to implement a new style of play or players. Think they have to go for somebody who is familiar with high pressing high work rate style.

god help me I'm sticking up for DC again  people need to chill 

This crisis situation is not down to us, everything other than umbongos was seemingly going ok   I know time is ticking and whilst I'd like someone in well before the 1st It's more important to get a good one rather than in haste 

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

god help me I'm sticking up for DC again  people need to chill 

This crisis situation is not down to us, everything other than umbongos was seemingly going ok   I know time is ticking and whilst I'd like someone in well before the 1st It's more important to get a good one rather than in haste 

Tend to agree with that. 

I certainly welcome the silence from the club. There simply is nothing to say until an appointment is made.