Whats the best way to make sure we have another terrible season this year?

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

smelling pork 

WOW..... JUST WOW

I've been on this site since 2007 and you think I'm a pig fan.

I must be the best sleeper agent ever if thats the case, do you're homework and you will know i'm a dedicated Wednesday and have been for the past 28 years.

1 minute ago, ... said:

WOW..... JUST WOW

I must be the best sleeper agent ever if thats the case, do you're homework and you will know i'm a dedicated Wednesday and have been for the past 28 years.

I will vouch for you... I remember about a year ago everyone asking how you got your 3 dot user name...   I also agree with you on Bullen... and I definitely love Bullen … just think we need someone with more experience at the helm... Bullen would make a great assistant coach though...

4 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

I will vouch for you... I remember about a year ago everyone asking how you got your 3 dot user name...   I also agree with you on Bullen... and I definitely love Bullen … just think we need someone with more experience at the helm... Bullen would make a great assistant coach though...

There's no room for sentiment in Football 

Look at what happened to Derek Dooley, probably the greatest stiker ever to play for Wednesday and we sacked him on Christmas Eve.

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

You seem to be very controversial with your views.

Perhaps you should post the following in an advert for our next manager.

. . . – – – . . .

If you don't know what that means ask Mr Morse. 

The reason I have 3 dots as a username is I had the sh*test username ever and couldn't decide what to change it to hence ...

9 minutes ago, ... said:

WOW..... JUST WOW

Ok then whatever you say lol

Just remember Bullen has a better win rate than Bruce, even when the team was absolutely crocked when cc went. After jos, players shell shocked and confused and some players still on the naughty step.

Nah, take him over the usual suspects any day.

But only the usual suspects

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Ok then whatever you say lol

Back in October 2009 I was the first person to post a negative thread about Brian Laws. I basically said he'd lost the plot and was taking us down.... I got slated for it and I mean slated after all he was the manager who did the double a couple of years before how could I say such a thing.

I said it because he had lost the plot and we where going down and we did go down. sometimes you have to say controversial stuff especially when you know its right.

Just now, A12owl said:

WOW....JUST ....WOW.

Did you chose your sh*tty user name yourself. You must have had a low opinion of yourself if you did  . Your imagination knows no bounds if the best you can do is •••.

I shudder to ask but I will

Who would you want as a realistic manager.

Any reason why you're being a d!ck to me? you may not like my opinions but have I been disrespectful to anyone?

Ideally I would like Van Bronkhorst, He was a brilliant player and did great in Holland, the sort of manager who could do wonders for the club.

3 minutes ago, ... said:

Any reason why you're being a d!ck to me? you may not like my opinions but have I been disrespectful to anyone?

Ideally I would like Van Bronkhorst, He was a brilliant player and did great in Holland, the sort of manager who could do wonders for the club.

Again, what does someones playing ability have to do with their managerial ability. I don't get why you keep bringing up peoples playing careers.

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I now know who you are.....

Mystic Meg

Seriously if you're going to carry on taking the p!ss for no reason I will ignore you. I have not posted to start pathetic arguments with keyboard warriors, I had enough of that when I had an account on SU24 and spent hours winding them up in to a frenzy.

Just now, A12owl said:

Bullen.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst.....yeah we agree . I know its difficult to spell but it wasn't a bad attempt.lol

I wasn't being disrespectful I was stating facts, Van BronCkhorst, played at the highest level in the best leagues in the world, is highly thought off and will no doubt have great connections within the game. 

He's also r young and a hungry manager hence leaving Feyenoord after 4 years and a league winning percentage of 60% and he's also managed in the Champions League so at the highest level. 

he won't come, there a much bigger club than we are and he's probably saving himself for a top job.

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bryan Robson. Now there was a player.  Played for the best. International and club skipper. Loads of connections in the game. 

Promotions on his C.V.

Sound just the ticket.

Wait! I've had a thought, maybe finally we can get Kluivert!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ... said:

Giving Bullen the managers job.

Why..... i will tell you why. 

• It will completely split the fan base, some love him and think he'd be great and some like myself do not want to run the risk of giving the job to someone just because they have been a decent servant, Danny Wilson was a brilliant player for Wednesday but does anyone remember what happened when he managed us? Chris Turner also?
  • We saw the affect having a experienced manager had on the team, yes Bullen could continue in that vein but what happens if wheels come off a few games in? there is a reason the likes of Pearson never wanted to manage Wednesday.
  • Recruitment, has Bullen ever been involved in recruitment of players? scouting?
  • Chansiri sacked Gray after finishing 13th and he on paper is a much better candidate than Bullen.
  • He was a bang average player... I know this means nothing from a managerial perspective but Bullen is viewed as some great player of years gone by and in reality he was PAP, he may have played every position but the reality is he was crap in every position hence been moved around.

Agree with some of what you say, but the tone is so disrespectful particularly as you have launched the tirade incognito; Unless of course you are LB testing the water. lol

• Haha 1

In response to the thread title.

(Cough, cough, clears throat)

It's already happening.

Hope that answers your question for you.

Your welcome.

Edited by Rev Owl

I agree that Lee isn’t the right man for the job at the minute,  but absolutely no idea why your slating his playing career it has absolutely no relevance to wether he could or couldn’t do a job 

People don’t ‘go on like he’s a legend’ they just have a bit of respect for the amount of loyalty, time and hard graft he’s put into the club

One of the reasons I don’t want Lee to take the job full time is because I’d hate to see him exposed to the delinquent side of our fan base that would rip him limb from limb at first sign of stormy waters , because that would probably see us lose him from the club and for me he’s part of the fixtures and fittings behind the scenes and we NEED him to carry on that role