Matt Penney

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

he wasn't brilliant at left back though was he , going forward he was  very good but defensively he was all over the shop and went missing for 2 or 3 goals which is probably the reason they moved him into midfield .

I definitely don't think he was any worse than any others at the time. We went on about an 8 game without losing when he came in at left back if I remember rightly, then that soon disappeared when he was shifted up field. 

My main point is that from what I have seen of him he is in my opinion 100% better as a full back rather than a winger so if he is playing that should be his position. 

9 hours ago, Maltby owl83 said:

Looked poor against the Germans today. Not trying to be harsh, I know he hasn't been in and around the 1st team for a while but Penney, Baker and Fox were very poor, McEachran did ok but we had no width and no good delivery, we need to hope and pray Harris and Odubajo stay fit this season! 

I slated baker before he even started , not even league 2 standard .makes fox look good 

12 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

He's shown he has ability, for me he needs a full season out on loan, bring in a left back from the Premier League on loan and keep Fox as back up. 

The only job fox is worth back up for is tea lady