FAO Mr Chansiri

Guest Kagoshimaowl
15 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

If as Alan Biggs is reporting, Pulis is under serious consideration for the job then you will lose 99% of the backing and support you’ve gained over the last few weeks to build on into next season.

He and his brand of football are completely archaic and would be such a waste in this side which is capable of much more quality football. 

This is is a chance to build on recent events and bring the whole fan base together - he must not bring a gap between us and the club by hiring this dinosaur. This man is not the manager to send us forward. 

I just cant believe he’s in the frame - how haven’t we looked at his last few clubs and reaction from the fan base to realise he is completely and utterly out of touch with modern football.

Drama queen!!  Listen, I don’t want Pulis either. He would be extremely low on my list of managers. But to say ‘he’d lose the fanbase’ Is ridiculous. We aren’t Newcastle....we would support the team whatever.

Just now, edinburghowl said:

I don’t want Pulis but it is laughable that people don’t want him but would consider Megson as a viable option. Both are dinosaurs and of the same school of football. 

Biggs actually suggested Megson with Pulis perhaps working as his number two as worthy of consideration. Unbelievable! 

tIf as Alan Biggs is reporting, Pulis is under serious consideration for the job then you will lose 99% of the backing and support you’ve gained over the last few weeks to build on into next season.

He and his brand of football are completely archaic and would be such a waste in this side which is capable of much more quality football. 

This is is a chance to build on recent events and bring the whole fan base together - he must not bring a gap between us and the club by hiring this dinosaur. This man is not the manager to send us forward. 

I just cant believe he’s in the frame - how haven’t we looked at his last few clubs and reaction from the fan base to realise he is completely and utterly out of touch with modern football.

here we have 'modern football' raising it's head again, wanting to **** about in our half, taking the 'correct' number of passes to cross the half way line, not being afraid when faced by opposition defenders in and around the opposition area to multipass it all the way back to westwood.

there is enough reason for not choosing pulis by saying (for me) he is not attack minded enough, (but he is a better option than a great many on that list who are 'not fit' for purpose).

we need someone to bring dynamic, fast attacking football to our club, not strolling about with it as is now becoming the norm, the sides who are now playing 'modern football' are just asking to be caught out, lets get a team together with pace and attacking intent and not disappoint them, take them on in their half of the field.

liverpoo ripped barca a new un, we can do the same for these foolish sides.

Edited by dorian gray
t

I dont think we as fans want to watch Megson football again 

We’re not paying 20 quid a game - were paying big money and at least want to watch at a level as to what we was watching under Carlos first season from here on

what FAILED in the end football due to very little understanding of english football and no plan B?

we need less 'what it looks like' more goals scored, less conceded, and more points accrued.

I think we need another fans forum tbh. Despite the criticism both DC & the fans come out of it with a clearer idea of where the other stands. The one issue I have with DC is we get left hanging which leads to the information void being filled with speculation.

14 hours ago, daztheowl said:

FAO Mr Chansiri

You've listened to the fan base before, and got them what they wanted. 

Every time it ends in disaster and a totalfkup. 

Do the exact opposite this time and recruit Pulis. 

Promotion guaranteed. 

our 'fanbase' that's giving out all this 'free advice', and suggesting that 'fanbase' will be alienated by certain appointments because they are paying £20/30 a game (s/t) or £40 (potd) need to FULLY understand what dc has financially put into this already.

14 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

If Bruce took six gamed to realise just what was needed to put us in with a shout of the playoffs why do people think Pulis won't know it as well? Especially with Bully having the lowdown on our players and having a fully fit squad with a full pre-season behind them. .

because they're determined to think badly of anyone and everyone they don't fancy as next manager, it's as simple as that.

14 hours ago, prowl said:

There is no one every fan wants. We are totally split as a fan base if Hughton doesn't want the job. DC will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. That's why I hope he goes continental and up a level or two. There are always foreign coaches wanting to break into English football. We heed one who will drop down a level or two to make the break through. There's no indication at present we are going that way.

who the **** is going to advise him on that nuclear minefield? we saw what happened last time we ventured in that direction.

3 hours ago, ashley8 said:

No to Pulis horrible boring dinosaur  football. No to Zola abject failure  no to Bully love the guy but unfortunately no. Please  spin again Mr C 

NO to the entire list.

just because 'poor' is slightly better than 'pisspoor', doesn't mean you appoint 'poor'.

50 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Drama queen!!  Listen, I don’t want Pulis either. He would be extremely low on my list of managers. But to say ‘he’d lose the fanbase’ Is ridiculous. We aren’t Newcastle....we would support the team whatever.

some only turn up to complain anyway.

just think of the new booing opportunities to be had.

If anybody from club is reading this I think you would get a substantial majority not wanting any of the following;

Pulis, Coleman, Zola or Bullen as permanent manager.

think I am right in saying a majority would be in favour of a bold choice like Stendel or Cowley. I am not sure how well Cook would be received across the fan base but personally think I is this type of bold appointment the club needs at this time.