Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thank you, can you have a word with Pep and ask him to lend us a few of your players please? :biggrin:

 

Don't want to leave City short, Phil Foden, Sterling and Aguero will do. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

cheers pal, would be lovely for City to lend us David Silva for a season while we go through this tough time

Edited by GEE
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or if you cant send us any players. 

Making a 50m bid for Joao will do just fine.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can send Arteta over too love him to be our manager

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF:

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Always had a MASSIVE soft spot for Wednesday.

 

Shocking what Bruce has done and hopefully you can get the best man in to carry on your forward momentum backed by a chairman who clearly wants to see you back where you belong!

 

:duntmatter:

 

WTF Bert?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No disrespect but hate it when other club fans like Man City have a soft spot for us.
Means they don't see us as a threat or in any way a rival.

(Which I know we are not really)

  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blue moooooooon

Fatcunt Bruce has left you too sooooon!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GEE said:

cheers pal, would be lovely for City to lend us David Silva for a season while we go through this tough time

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're just a shìt Celta Vigo.

:ghoulguy:lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy (58).gif

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

used the wrong sign in mate?

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Thank you, can you have a word with Pep and ask him to lend us a few of your players please? :biggrin:

 

Don't want to leave City short, Phil Foden, Sterling and Aguero will do. 

Not sure how Aguero would fit in.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So as a Man City fan you have posted on here 12,665 times????

 

 

1500.gif

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tarn owl said:

So as a Man City fan you have posted on here 12,665 times????

 

 

1500.gif

 

People change.....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sonofbert2 said:

 

People change.....

I can not think of any good reason why anyone would suddenly like Manchester City over the last couple of seasons. You still have Stuart Pearce and lost 8-1 to boro last season? let me google it........wait a bleedin minute. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

So as a Man City fan you have posted on here 12,665 times????

 

 

1500.gif

He's 100% a City fan.

 

FACT.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confused 

 

is sob a city fan? 

 

I dont get this post 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Always had a MASSIVE soft spot for Wednesday.

 

Shocking what Bruce has done and hopefully you can get the best man in to carry on your forward momentum backed by a chairman who clearly wants to see you back where you belong!

 

:duntmatter:

 

 

Don't get this.

 

Did you forget to change your login before posting?

Have you changed allegiance to City?

Are you quoting a Man City fan from another source?

 

Answers on a postcard please?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...