Rowett - stats

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

At Birmingham yes, but think he spent a fair bit at Derby.

Our Ram fan on here will be able to tell me if I’m wrong, but I think he signed Huddleston, Davies, Lawrence and Vydra whilst Derby boss? All by no means cheap at the time. 

Vydra was the year before, think it was Pearson? Also Vydra’s first year he was terrible but in the 1 year Rowett had him he bagged 20.

Lawrence was a big money signing your right but they had to sell Tom Ince to get him in. 

Huddlestone and Davies were good signings but I’m sure they weren’t “big money”. He also mugged us off getting Winnall for Butterfield :laugh:

I’m not saying he’s had no money but I’m just trying to say it’s a similar job to us now where they need to get outs before ins all while staying competitive. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I think his stock has fallen recently. The Stoke job was clearly too big for him, and from being pre-season favourites last season they went backwards and were no better than mid-table by the time he got the push. Wrong man for us.

Bit like Bruce then.

21 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I like Derby, proper club, proper fans

Ignore Adem, he didn't mean every single Derby fan knows fuckall about football

I'm sure there's a Derby fan somewhere who's got a bit of an idea

Not every single one my friend. 

I mean, growing up in Derbyshire I met a few.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be against getting him , we need to act now as planning a money saving exercise without a manager is not a good idea , bullen is not a manager he has a job at the club let him continue ,he probably has little or no contacts that's someone we need , the likes of rowett would know our weaknesses and what we are good at even before he would get the job . the silence again from the club is deafening ,