Danny and Ruud were right

Anyone else want to apologise to Danny Murphy and Ruud Gullit?

I had them down as pundit prannies after our no show at Chelsea when they said they weren’t impressed at Bruce not taking the Wednesday job straight away. They even talked over Alex Scott as she tried to explain the  personal circumstances. “But Would he delay if it was Man Utd?’ they replied. 

The answers “no” - And Danny and Ruud were correct. Fancy professional footballers seeing that what had happened was that Bruce was coming on his own terms and would leave on them as well.

UTO

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

I had them down as pundit prannies after our no show at Chelsea when they said they weren’t impressed at Bruce not taking the Wednesday job straight away. They even talked over Alex Scott as she tried to explain the  personal circumstances. “But Would he delay if it was Man Utd?’ they replied. 

The answers “no” - And Danny and Ruud were correct. Fancy professional footballers seeing that what had happened was that Bruce was coming on his own terms and would leave on them as well.

UTO

Correct, they obviously know he's a complete conker

Guest wilyfox

They weren't right. Reasons for delayed start were justified. It could be argued we were wrong in waiting - but for different reasons. 

No. The points made against Ruud Gullit and Danny Murphy by most Wednesday fans remain correct. They were exposed for poor research and a general lack of compassion for the situation. Alex Scott tried to put that point across but was talked over.

If they'd have said, "He'll jump ship quickly him" then OK yeah I'd apologise but they didn't so I won't.

2 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

UTO

I think we need to show a bit of class. 

It was the right thing for the chairman to do in Bruce’s personal situation.

Murphy and Gulit were wrong. 

Bruce leaving the way he did doesn’t change that. 

2 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

UTO

I think the more pertinent point here is not that Danny and Ruud were right or wrong but that Mr C has been dry bummed by Bruce good style. 

• Like 1

Let’s have a bit of class , we’re Sheffield Wednesday Football Club 

The Chairman absolutely did the right thing in terms of Bruce’s situation at the time,  what Bruce did to the club after that is for him to justify to himself and it’s for him to live with