New Kit- Careful with sizes

Just bought the new home shirt. It’s great I might add, first shirt I’ve bought in years. 

Tried my size off the racks on the wall, then went to the till and got one which was pre-packed. 

Got home and the same size shirt isn’t the same size at all. I’d go as far as to say it’s at least a size smaller then the one I tried on. 

Looks like a trip back to the shop tomorrow now to sort. Just a friendly warning to anyone else, it may be worth trying on before you leave the shop. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ruscol85 said:

Just bought the new home shirt. It’s great I might add, first shirt I’ve bought in years. 

Tried my size off the racks on the wall, then went to the till and got one which was pre-packed. 

Got home and the same size shirt isn’t the same size at all. I’d go as far as to say it’s at least a size smaller then the one I tried on. 

Looks like a trip back to the shop tomorrow now to sort. Just a friendly warning to anyone else, it may be worth trying on before you leave the shop. 

You sure you just didn't stop at burger king ion the way back? lol

• Haha 9

20 minutes ago, ruscol85 said:

Have they developed a shirt that stops your grey chest hairs coming through yet.

Asking for a friend...

• Haha 7

I usually go for medium (39" chest) but don't want it skin tight so think ill get a large. I like the looser more 90s feel. Considering its look thats what I'll go for.

I will also be brylcreeming my hair for the first few games. Anyone got any good styles they are trying out this season? 

Edited by TheEnchanter

2 hours ago, ruscol85 said:

You stopped off at big MacDonalds didn't you?  Then the kebab shop for good measure.   But blame the shirt lol 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I usually go for medium (39" chest) but don't want it skin tight so think ill get a large. I like the looser more 90s feel. Considering its look thats what I'll go for.

I will also be brylcreeming my hair for the first few games. Anyone got any good styles they are trying out this season? 

I'll be going for this look.. just with my head instead..

article-2685384-1F7EA29E00000578-61_306x803.jpg

Edited by Hitcat

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

I'll be going for this look.. just with my head instead..

article-2685384-1F7EA29E00000578-61_306x803.jpg

Like it tiger, I'll be watching out for you then. Nothing wrong with a crop shirt and cut off denim combination. Hot in and out of the ground. Nice style. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Like it tiger, I'll be watching out for you then. Nothing wrong with a crop shirt and cut off denim combination. Hot in and out of the ground. Nice style. 

Thanks.. I've got much nicer feet than her too.

• Haha 1