Bruce wants respect

Guest Willow Owl

You don't demand respect you earn it, you fat cabbage faced Bas---d. 

Personally would not give him the steam of my p-ss never mind respect.

Feel better now that's off my chest.

He is hated from the off just like Steve Kean was at Blackburn.

He was seen as a Venky's puppet and they hated everything about him.

My mate (a Rovers ST holder) was the most placid, un-challenging bloke in the world.

But when he saw Kean in a bar in Glasgow nearly got us foookin locked up. lol and using Davey's analogy above, Rovers Fans are like chirpy Budgies compared to the easterly wind, mind-affected Geordies.

They will take manager hate to a new level.

Hope so anyway.

Edited by 33
Bruce is a cnuut

We all want respect.....Sadly its not awarded on "want"..Its awarded on actions...Its awarded on integrity....Its not yours to demand...

So lets go through why why Wednesday fans won't show you respect...

You bought players, you sold season tickets on the back of it....You said that 

"The Newcastle job came "Out of the blue , and it was simply up to the clubs to decide"

Then you f.ookin' resigned...and left US 3 weeks away from a new season..with no manager nor coaching staff...possibly killing a season that could be the making or breaking of one of the oldest football clubs in existence, to go to a club that you purport to be the closest to your heart...albeit you had f.ookin' turned them down several times before...and had no qualms managing their fiercest rivals.

I would go through why Newcastle fans don't show you respect..before you have even tipped up there..but no doubt ..a couple of months into next season, that will become patently obvious...

Thanks for nowt

Steve Bruce

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How can you respect a man that was telling people only last week all this Newcastle talk was news to him when he'd been courting them for weeks

Edited by owler66

31 minutes ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

It will be his last job.

He will get sacked either by Ashley or new owners.

Which club chairman would touch him then?

Damaged goods with a totally selfish reputation.

Big pay day...Then wheel in to Sky sports wiv his nose in a sackbarrow to make money as a pundit....its a road as well trodden as the f.ookin' Foss way

Edited by asteener1867

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It is almost like he never managed us.

Bizarre.

Anyway, bo11ocks to him the sh*thouse. 

A stepping stone while he was having a bad time mate..How galling is that to Wednesday fans?

I don't blame Newcastle supporters...Great club Newcastle...But as long as our demise goes on ..It seems theres only us that remember that we are hardly behind the door when it comes to famous football clubs...

Memories fade..and sadly our great club fades with them.

You listen to such as Talksport this week..you get nowt but Bruce/ Newcastle..Newcastle/ Bruce...Until one Wednesday fan phones in and actually puts our point across...I almost stopped the car and applauded...Cos he told it how it was..and he had the presenters agreeing like nodding nods..dunno if he posts on here..but he should.

We are SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY..f.ook Newcastle..f.ook Steve Bruce..and f.ook everyone else..That should be our attitude...

Sheffield Wednesday have been outta the limelight for 2 decades...still drawing crowds over 20 odd thousand..no matter how bad the year...Ask Newcastle or whover to have some of that!

Not dipping for one or two seasons....2 FOOKIN' decades!!! of the crap...Geordies are boycotting the first home game cos they have got Bruce and finished only halfway up the Prem....

Have another 19 years of the f.ookfest lads..see how many "Fanatics" are still singin' "The Blaydon races"

• Like 3