Bruce wants respect

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

The best way to get respect is to respect other people.

He just says what he thinks gullible fans want to hear. I doubt it will work at SJP.

Never a truer word spoken!

Personally I'd like to see his name banished from this forum like some of the swear words.  I'd love to see his name replaced with The Snake!

As someone else pointed out earlier, you can't get a Visa for China that quick, so this would have been in the pipeline for a few weeks at the very least.  

Edited by Junglejay

42 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

I'd very much like to draw Newcastle at Hillsborough in the cup this year. 

The best way we can deal with this is to get them in the cup, dump them out and cause his dismissal. Other than that move on.

17 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

The best way we can deal with this is to get them in the cup, dump them out and cause his dismissal. Other than that move on.

I don't agree with those saying they hope he's sacked by Xmas. I want him to stay at the club for the full 3 years enduring the full vitriol of the supporters and getting his Dads club relegated, preferably twice. 

The man has shown no respect, dignity, honesty or integrity.      Even in the depressing standards of professional football, in my opinion the way he has behaved is a new low.

I don't agree with those saying forget him either, I will be watching events at Newcastle with interest.