Adam Reach

If we get offered anything near to £15 million for any of our players, we should sell.

Sorry but buying and selling players at the right time is hugely important for any Championship club not receiving parachute payments.  It’s not like we can flog our ground again to keep the P&S wolf from the door.

Sadly, I’d be willing to sacrifice selling Reach if it keeps out of being embargoed or more severe sanctions.

4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Reach is looking very sharp this summer, maybe the extra fitness training is helping. Get the right manager in and he could be a star player next season for us 

Reach has been our fittest player 3 years on the trot no one has ever doubted his engine have they?

Reach would be a managers dream to have in your squad, a great engine, versatillity second to none, stunning shot, rarely injured. He is our most saleable asset and would fetch 10 million plus in the transfer market.

But we have tried him at left back, left wing, left midfield, right wing, inside forward central midfield and box to box midfield and he has performed well at times but he has not nailed down one of these positions long term as he does have quite a few weaknesses.

For me if we  if we got an offer of over 10 million I would sell as I think he has reached his full potential and if the long range shots dry up this year you would be looking at 5 million max.

17 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Reach would always get in team no matter what formation we play because he is that versatile and more importantly that good.

The question i guess i was asking was.. where?

Where do you think his best position is? And who else makes up the midfield with him?

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

The question i guess i was asking was.. where?

Where do you think his best position is? And who else makes up the midfield with him?

He should play on either the left or right wing. 

Right wing seems to be our preference as he can cut in.

I would like to see a midfielder 4 of 

Reach Bannan Hutchinson Harris.

Think that could work well.

Can then even go.

Lee Hutchinson Bannan 

Reach Fletcher Harris 

as a 4-3-3 aswell.

Reach will be massive for us this season, if he steps it up though truth is we’ll struggle to keep hold of him and prem clubs wouldn’t think twice at throwing £15m at us for him 

selling players at this level is part and parcel, as much as a loss he would be at some point in the future he has the potential to bring in £15m+ for the club