Adam Reach

36 minutes ago, cookeh said:

He's probably the hardest guy to get in the team for me tho.

With our strikers it feels like we absolutely have to play a front 2.

In a 442 he can't really play in the middle, since Bannan is there and we need someone who can balance him defensively.
He can play on the wing, but.. The pace of Obdubajo and Harris feel like major new assets that we'd be foolish to ignore.

So a 532/352 maybe suits him best, so he can float in the middle along side Bannan and a defensive mid.

Westwood

Iorfa - Lees - Borner

Harris - Reach - Hutch - Bannan - Odubajo
Fletch - Rhodes

Could that work? It's hella attacking!

Reach would always get in team no matter what formation we play because he is that versatile and more importantly that good.

Just now, Sham67 said:

I like Reach, however I don't think he will be our player at the end of this transfer window.

We just negotiated near on 5 million for a manager. 

No one will touch the sides of what Chansiri would want for Reach.

Guest everydays_wednesday
53 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I’m going against the tide on this one - love the Alice band! Every successful team needs a player who wears one :biggrin:

Gives him a touch of the Gareth Bale....oooo er.

Don't mind that reach doesn't go thundering into tackles.  That sort of challenge is best left as a last resort in the modern game and not necessary or good in open play.  Firstly the ball can go anywhere with obvious repercussions.  Secondly there's the disciplinary side to it.  No matter how good the player there's always a chance a challenge will go wrong.

An ambitious forward thinking more attack minded coach could possibly get more out of the likes Bannan; Reach, FF and Joao. If we get this appointment right and we show enough ambition to bring in a high profile forward thinking attack minded coach and make a few smart loan signings, we could take off at this level and be in the mix.

• Like 1

If DC gets the price he wants for Reach I'd sell.

Nothing against Reach I think he's a very good player but DC will ask for a fortune and we could go a long way towards completely clearing P & S problems and bring in the players we need. Provided we buy right it could set us up fpr promotion.

47 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Yep I had a horrible flashback when I saw him at the weekend... Thought we'd kept Boyd for a moment. 

Tell him he's not a 6ft Carbone, he needs a haircut. lol

Him and Carbone. Both scorers of goals of the season.