Apologies if this has already been cleared up, but found it odd to see the kit on sale without a sponsor. 

Was expecting by the time they hit the shop floor, "Chansiri" would be printed. Anyone know why this is ?

image.png.288505256b5da282006f2ca74e3dda85.png

p.s. i do really like the green kit 

Wanted to let people have the choice to buy it without 

probs people were crying about it last year, some don’t like seeing his name everywhere so to be fair he’s probably just reacting to fan feedback 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Looks much better without a sponsor on. I’d guess DC has something up his sleeve for official sponsorship in due course. 

D-Taxi's, With the moto, "He's just around the corner".

• Haha 5

Hundreds and thousands of kits were probably produced with the sponsor on ... and WAWAW inside the collar. These all had to go in the bin and the best we could do at short notice was knock up another batch without the sponsor on to have them in store in time for Tramlines. AKA an opportunity to acquire special no sponsor limited edition for a limited period.  

Sponsor On kit will actually be the same shirt, but with a complimentary D Taxi's sash. 

4 minutes ago, eugene said:

Hundreds and thousands of kits were probably produced with the sponsor on ... and WAWAW inside the collar. These all had to go in the bin and the best we could do at short notice was knock up another batch without the sponsor on to have them in store in time for Tramlines. AKA an opportunity to acquire special no sponsor limited edition for a limited period.  

Sponsor On kit will actually be the same shirt, but with a complimentary D Taxi's sash. 

Apparently the kit does have WAWAW on it, so it seems it has been sorted with the utter bellend who decided to try and copyright it

Rumour has it we've sorted the WAWAW problem, but now he's gone and copy righted' CHANSIRI' 

• Haha 3
36 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Apparently the kit does have WAWAW on it, so it seems it has been sorted with the utter bellend who decided to try and copyright it

Don't know why they bothered.

It's reyt cringeworthy...

14 minutes ago, Kraschenbern said:

Ordered mine online. Hoping the sizes are sensible. Otherwise gonna be some moob action on show. 

I got a large same as last years & its a similar size. They do go upto 6xl 

8 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Well I'd gladly chip in if someone organised a whip round.

Dont be daft! All be it a very kind offer. 

Im sure thete are kids out there at Sheffield childrens hospital, who would enjoy one more if people wanted to do that sort of thing. 

Edited by Maddogbob
5 minutes ago, dazaston said:

I got a large same as last years & its a similar size. They do go upto 6xl 

Cheers for letting me know. I got a large last year and it was a squeeze. Went for XL this time so hoping it will fit okay. 

1 hour ago, eugene said:

Sponsor On kit will actually be the same shirt, but with a complimentary D Taxi's sash

Have you seen Hudders supposed new strip, gotta be a prank right? Think ours hits the spot, but sometimes a Sponsors logo can make or spoil the look.  Interesting that none on yet.