An unpopular opinion.

10 minutes ago, Beholder said:

No.

I just can't be arsed fielding all the flak.

Few years back enjoyed nothing more than arguing and self justifying from dusk till dawn. But I get bored now. 

You could always change your username again..you know fresh people to see through your nonsense before changing back :tango:

18 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

question too hard was it?

So I tried to look for it.

It was a tweet from the bloke who was on the money throughout. One who first broke it as happening. 

VP tips or summat.

Its in the Bruce thread somewhere but it's 270 pages long and I can't be arsed gon thro every one to find it.

17 minutes ago, Beholder said:

No.

Few years back enjoyed nothing more than arguing and self justifying from dusk till dawn. But I get bored now. 

After the Bruce fiasco I've begone to see Carlos and Jos weren't all that bad. 

Bad Luck and Bad Judgement can be forgiven, but betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow, especially when the whole future of the club was entrusted into Bruce's hands. 

50 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Bruce did say in May that as far as he was aware we weren’t under any kind of embargo. However I believe the club have been in a soft embargo since April. 

Might be nothing in the comment and Bruce might have just said we were ok to avoid speculation etc, but that did stick in my mind at the time. 

When you tell someone there is no budget, that isn’t entirely true when you’re under an embargo. You are very restricted with what you can do. 

If he was so frustrated by being able to sign 3 players, bring in his own backroom staff, including scouts and medical, it must just be a coincidence that he only walked out when Newcastle offered him a job as he would surely have done so anyway right?????????

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

If he was so frustrated by being able to sign 3 players, bring in his own backroom staff, including scouts and medical, it must just be a coincidence that he only walked out when Newcastle offered him a job as he would surely have done so anyway right?????????

Don't forget DC even did up the managers office for Cabbage boy because he wanted it lol

33 minutes ago, Beholder said:

No.

Really??

The whole thread was designed to attract flak....don't p *ss down me back and tell me its raining..

The problem you came across was...someone asked a pertinent question and you couldn't back your statement up...

So all of a sudden..yer bored...so f.ookin' convenient

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Really??

The whole thread was designed to attract flak....don't p *ss down me back and tell me its raining..

The problem you came across was...someone asked a pertinent question and you couldn't back your statement up...

So all of a sudden..yer bored...so f.ookin' convenient

Well I used references in my master's dissertation. But owlstalk discusion starters I don't tend to use them for. Do you?

Anyway, since you insist , I refer you to the previous post.

Sorry I haven't used Harvard referencing standard.

Edited by Beholder

Just now, Beholder said:

Well I used references in my master's dissitation. But owlstalk discusion starters I don't tend to use them for. Do you?

Hmmm,

Don't believe you! :ghoulguy:

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

Well I used references in my master's dissitation. But owlstalk discusion starters I don't tend to use them for. Do you?

You haven't used Janet an' John book 1 referencing standards........

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

I edited it a minute before you posted this. Basically immediately after I read it back.

OK, believe you this time, but only because dissitation and dissertation are so close, it's an easy typo to make.

Notice you didn't correct 'discusion' in your edit. :ghoulguy:

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yep read it...don't see the relevance...

Of course it had relevance to the question I was asked about Bruce having showdown talks.

Of course it does 

See this is why I said it's pointless justifying on here. 

Just turns into a pack of hounds. There is no reason. Just all about me and nothing to do with the subject matter. As always on here.

Edited by Beholder

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

OK, believe you this time, but only because dissitation and dissertation are so close, it's an easy typo to make.

Jesus,  I'm typing replies to about three posters gimme a chance.

12 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Hmmm,

Don't believe you! :ghoulguy:

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You haven't used Janet an' John book 1 referencing standards........

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yep read it...don't see the relevance...

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Dissitation :Chansiri:

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

nowt left to "Discus" then

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

By the way lads.

This is what bullying looks like on internet forums.