Bullen interview

8 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Way he was talking it is almost like he expects not to be replaced with a permanent manager until after the start of the season.

There is probably something in that, and it might be to do with our pursuit of Newcastle through the courts. 

Just now, gurujuan said:

In the past past, yeah I have to agree. Recent signings seem to make more sense though

Who chose them though ?? Finally added sime pace and width . Preseason has actually gone well so far. Morale wise I think Bullen would be great. Needs a good tactician to work with. Is Gray available? ?:Chansiri:

22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What a bloke Lee Bullen is. True Wednesday legend. Steps in when the club and players need him the most and conducts himself fantastically. 

The only reason I don’t want him appointed is because I’d hate to see any Wednesdayite turn on him if it started going wrong. The man just simply wouldn’t deserve that. 

i'd agree with this any respected old player should stay away from this job sheridan and pearson  look how people now view danny wilson and megson  bit bizarre the vitriol 

1 minute ago, scilly owl said:

There you are Steve... take a look at that interview, look right into his eyes, you might then see what loyalty and decency look like.

Mind you, I doubt that you would recognise it.

Slimy Bruce couldnt recognise himself in a mirror , unless it was a circus mirror 

Hearing Bullen and seeing all the players looking sharp makes me excited and focused on that Reading game rather than worrying about the antics of the last week. Add to that the new kit and me trying to be more positive about Chansiri (who I back fully regarding the Bruce scandal) I think the enthusiasm tank is filling up again. Hell I'm so ready for that first game. I want to smash Reading. 

• Like 3

You learn from your mistakes and he’ll be learning every day been within the set up. I do think he’s much more prepared now than the previous times he’s had to step in like this. I’d absolutely love it if he took this on and succeeded.

F.uck Bruce and his weasels!

32 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Wouldn't bother me to have Bullen in charge rather have him than some unknown foreigner or so one off the merry go round, will need a 1st team coach and I wouldn't mind going for Stuart Grey 

Bullen and gray may not be a bad shout 

As such 

• Haha 4